1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Yet Health

Discussion in 'Sites' started by jean2012, Jul 13, 2016.

Why are you selling this site?
    I sell this website because I don't have enough money to invest in traffic

How is it monetized?
    The website can be monetized through Banner Ads, Video Ads and Affiliation products.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    A facebook fan page : https://fb.me/YetHealth

How much time does this site take to run?
    You just need a writer to keep updating the website with content (2 or 3 articles per week).

What challenges are there with running this site?
    Get Traffic .

****** More Details *****
    *** Website content ***

YetHealth is a wordpress based website that contains 84 articles (500-1500 words per article) .

YetHealth focuses on the following :

• a
    • Diet and Nutrition
    • Fitness
    • Mindset
    • Weight loss
    Each article is unique and was written in a very professional style. Some of those articles were written by doctors and medical students in the health field.

Because it's a wordpress based website, it makes it very easy to edit and update the content.

*** Website Design ***

The design is unique. The theme was built to achieve the highest possible performance and to be seo friendly .

The Home Page (https://yethealth.com ) has a score of 90/100 for the desktop view and 96/100 for the mobile view. You can check it here.

The theme was created by a professional developer and has a built-in mobile view. I'm not talking about being responsive, but I'm talking about a different look in the mobile and Tablet. Please Take a look at the shared pictures.

*** Website performances ***

The website is fully optimized and works under PHP 7 environment, wich means that you can receive thousands of visits each day and pay few dollars per month (less than 10 USD).

I already implemented a free SSL called "Let's Encrypt" which cost 0 USD / year but it is very good for SEO as google mentioned HTTPS AS A RANKING SIGNAL.

I started already working on SEO, and the website has more than 400 organic keywords according to AHREFS.

You can keep on working on these keywords to get continuous search engine traffic.

Now let's move to the most important part, which is the core features that we have already built in :

*** Website features ***

--Support of Vimeo API and Youtube videos

As you may know, video monetizing can pay more than banners, and to get video ads you should start by hosting your videos and then get a video player.

Vimeo Pro cost only 199 USD/year and you can use an unlimited bandwith to display the website videos. Our website supports Vimeo API and all what you need to do is to get a vimeo pro membership and upload your videos and then add them to your website.

Youtube doesn't cost anything but it shows youtube logo when it plays your videos, this is why we added Vimeo, because it looks more professional.

-- JW PLayer to play videos and video ads

After a long experience in the video field, I choseto use JW Player as a preferred video player . It supports both HTML and flash, mobile, various type of ads (VAST/VPAID/GOOGLE IMA).

-- Display Ads for each kind of traffic

Let's suppose that you have many sources of traffic, (High quality, medium quanlity and may be bad quality traffic). As you may know some of the biggest ads network requires a good traffic (Good conversion), this is why we added this feature. The website banners/video ads will display different ads depending on your traffic partner. This tool will also help you to know on which traffic provider you need to work with.

-- Auto post articles on social Networks

You can choose this option if you want your Facebook/Or other social network page to be updated once you publish a new article or a new video.

--Monetize using Marketing

You can use ClickBank or Health Market or anything similar to sell Health related products.

The website has the feature to give you how many clicks received each of the marketing links that you added in your articles.

*** So what you need to do to start making money ? ***

1. YetHealth has already some content, but you need to add new articles each month.
    2. Install your ad codes (Banners, Video Ads )
    3. Install your Marketing links in articles
    4. Bring Traffic
    5. Earn money
    *** Have more questions ! ***

If you have any other question, please post a comment and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Attached Files:

jean2012, Jul 13, 2016 IP