1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Yet another banned Publisher.

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by QuickFreeHost, Sep 14, 2006.

Well, I know you have heard this so many times but here goes my spill. I was banned about 5 days ago. I had been running adsense on about 200 sites for over 2 months now and had about $200 in the account. When i received the email that i had been banned i replied telling them i can provide any logs upon request. Heck i don't even know what site it came from. They responded with there generic "We have re-reviewed your account and see that it breaks our policy or you have invalid clicks" or something like that. So i responded again yet, telling them again, that i could provide any logs upon request, and that they have no even gave me a chance to Appeal my case, seeing how ive been with adsense for 3 years i guess they dont care about that. I also have the "Gmail for your Domain" hosting through them.

QuickFreeHost, Sep 14, 2006 IP
  2. gr8liverpoolfan

gr8liverpoolfan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sad to hear that you have been banned mate...
    But didn't you find anything suspicious when you checked your logs??/

gr8liverpoolfan, Sep 14, 2006 IP
  3. QuickFreeHost

QuickFreeHost Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    How am i suppose to check my logs when they shut down my account, and i have over 200 sites. I cannot check all 200 sites in general. And i cannot login to my account to look at what channel was getting the impressions/clicks. I had a channel setup for every single site.

4. Ballz

Ballz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hmm yes thats sad...

Ballz, Sep 14, 2006 IP
  5. MySpace

MySpace Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry man. I hope you get reinstated.

MySpace, Sep 14, 2006 IP
  6. Carlito

Carlito Peon

Best Answers:
    200 sites? Could it be that you got banned because of some other violation like having MFA sites?

Carlito, Sep 14, 2006 IP
  7. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:

That plus 200 sites making $200 over 2 months. That means you were making 50 cents per site per month. :confused:

yfs1, Sep 14, 2006 IP
  8. QuickFreeHost

Best Answers:
    Actually my 3 main sites were the ones making the most. The others were just starting to get indexed and get going. QuickFreeHost.com was the one making me about $20 a day.

9. wentworth

wentworth Guest

Best Answers:
    It does not matter I think if you are using their Gmail pay service. Invalid click is invalid click. And with 200 sites, your chances of it happening increase.

Here is what you should do:

Email Google daily a very, very nice email outlining the steps you have taken and provide them your data and phone number and address. Of course they have it already but send it in the email.

Are you in Adwords? If so that may help, but I dont think Gmail pay service matters too much.

wentworth, Sep 14, 2006 IP
  10. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    If quickfreehost makes $600 a month, how did you only have $200 in your account?

Even if it was for Sept, that would mean you had 200 MFA sites that didn't make a penny.

yfs1, Sep 14, 2006 IP
  11. KalvinB

KalvinB Peon

Best Answers:
    Banned 5 days ago is September 9th. 9*20 = 180 + 20 from the other sites.

I think we solved the mystery of this banning.

200 worthless web-sites serving up ads. Google probably just banned you because they couldn't validate all those sites and since they were doing so poorly in such a large quantity, probably figured you were up to no good.

KalvinB, Sep 14, 2006 IP
  12. QuickFreeHost

Best Answers:
    Well, what i am saying is, QuickFreeHost obviously makes most of my revenue through adsense. The rest of the sites would get maybe 1 click here, or so. They are only about a month or 2 old so they are just now getting indexed in google and getting keyword searches. I have emailed Google several times they continue to respond with there generic email about "re-reviewing my account". I will contact them again today and offer them to call me. Thanks.

13. Coast

Coast Peon

Best Answers:
    I wonder how you're monetising your hosting service - if you're serving ads via the control panel only, to other webmasters, then that's reasonably safe, but if you're inserting ads on their sites then you will have little or no control over what content they are publishing, and some of said content may be breaking the AdSense ToS.

Coast, Sep 14, 2006 IP
  14. mubin

mubin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    WEll by your post count we can see that you werent on the DP revenue sharing scheme so at least that one conspiracy theory out of the way.

mubin, Sep 14, 2006 IP
  15. venturefox

venturefox Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No, you are not allowed to show ads on any pages that require you to login, how are the google bots meant to analyse the page? If this is the case (which I doubt, I mean who puts ads on cpanel?) then you probably shot yourself in the foot. Just hope you dont get the fabled email "We will not review any more correspondence regarding this account. . But yes, it could be an issue with hosting users if you insert ads on their websites.

venturefox, Sep 14, 2006 IP
  16. Coast

Coast Peon

Best Answers:
    One of the free image hosting services which I make regular use of, has Google ads within the control panel area, after I have logged in. The interface is similar enough to what you would find in a free website hosting control panel, so I would think it's entirely feasible to find ads beyond the login stage.

That, however, is a side-issue - the point which is likely to be crucial here is whether ads were being served on the members' websites.

Coast, Sep 14, 2006 IP
  17. john2006

john2006 Guest

Best Answers:
    Another post with nothing but lowercase 'i's of someone trying to look innocent.... :rolleyes: The "200 sites" is also a giveway. :D

john2006, Sep 16, 2006 IP
  18. QuickFreeHost

Best Answers:
    Trying to look innocent? John2006, How about you don't state your opinion so we are better off? Thanks. When you own a free hosting company as well as local hosting/web design you tend to have more then 5 sites. So before you go blabbing, please get facts. Thank you.

QuickFreeHost, Sep 17, 2006 IP
  19. U-P-L-O-A-D.COM

U-P-L-O-A-D.COM Banned

Best Answers:
    So sad to hear about it. But have you ever care about 200 sites? it may be possible that you may got invalid traffic and clicks. My friend also bann from adsense without any bad click or invalid traffic.

U-P-L-O-A-D.COM, Sep 17, 2006 IP
  20. QuickFreeHost

Best Answers:
    I know what you are saying but how does Google expect you to do anything about "invalid clicks" from other people. It's not like you can 100% stop it. They should check into things more and actually see if its the owner or a visitor on the site.

QuickFreeHost, Sep 17, 2006 IP