1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Yes You Can Email Digital Items Thru Ebay - Ebooks, Whatever

Discussion in 'eBay' started by tunescool, Nov 11, 2012.

tunescool, Nov 11, 2012 IP
  2. Joeseph

Joeseph Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can but remember there is no protection for you through eBay or paypal. So you may want to take caution to this. even though you may have the rights to resell other sellers can easily say you dont and that will be the end of your account. The digital aspect of ebay should not be used for mrr or plr. It should be your own unique content.

Joeseph, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  3. rapidmuscleformula

rapidmuscleformula Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello
    I frequently visit your site, and I am very impressed by your site’s quality content. I commend you on this, and I wish you further success in your activities.
    My name is Alec and I work at the marketing department at rapidmuscleformula.com
    Since your website already caters to the traffic that is immediately relevant to what we offer, I wanted to take a moment to reach out regarding an opportunity for us to partner together, whereby you’d be earning commissions on sales your referrals make referred through an affiliate link in your website.
    This will be a chance to promote our high-converting and in demand product in the fitness industry.
    As one of our affiliates, you’ll receive a 60% commission for every sale your referrals make.
    To join or learn more about our affiliate program, please visit our affiliate page through this link
    If you’re not ready to join the affiliate program right away, I would still love to hear back from you: to see how/if we can still work together. I’m very much looking forward to your reply.
    Best Regards,
    Alec/Marketing Department,

rapidmuscleformula, Dec 23, 2012 IP