1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Yes! Got my first sale with clickbank!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by kjk11, Sep 5, 2012.

I just figured I would post and share with everyone because i'm so happy because I finally got my first sale with clickbank after 3 weeks of trying I finally done it :)!

I have had 37 clicks and 1 sales, that is a pretty good conversion rate I thought, my commission was $24.92
    I was promoting a product from the health and fitness category.

kjk11, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  2. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Congratulations! But you can do better than 12 hops (clicks) per week. I think it is hard at the beginning, like everything, but in short-middle time we should aim for a minimum of 1 sale per day.

JamesColin, Sep 6, 2012 IP
    david.michael likes this.
  3. kjk11

kjk11 Member

Best Answers:
    Yes one thing I am not good at is getting good traffic

kjk11, Sep 6, 2012 IP
  4. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    In that sense I am lucky because before focusing on clickbank and setting myself a goal of $2000 / month (with deadline by the end of the world) I was quite successful with adsense, which is almost all about getting traffic, but after a ban of my account, I'm left with a good amount of traffic but to a variety of pages, so that my first move was to try to make use of this traffic by having a contextual widget. Since clickbank's own widget hopad builder has been terminated on 4th september, if I didn't find one, I would have went ahead and created mine. This is my first move, then I'll have to work on what I've read many times works, that is getting highly targeted traffic, building a list and having a relationship with people subscribed to my list. I'm lucky also because last year I took a subscription to aweber just so I could email my members on my adsense revenue sharing sites without having to deal with mass-email limitations, so at least I have something to start with. But during the year I haven't used my list much at all, so when I'm done with the first stage (not finished) then I will be able to use it more.

JamesColin, Sep 6, 2012 IP
  5. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Bravo! It all starts like this and if you duplicate and NEVER give up, you will make it.

dess71, Sep 7, 2012 IP
  6. kjk11

kjk11 Member

Best Answers:
    I havent had anymore sales, guess i need to try finding different sources of traffic

I just got one question, lets say I can get one sale a week off this products, should I just keep makes pages for different products to make 1 sale off each products a week?

Last edited: Sep 7, 2012
    kjk11, Sep 7, 2012 IP
  7. guttin

guttin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    how do you get the clicks ?

guttin, Sep 8, 2012 IP
  8. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I don't know what you should do, I'm not in the best position to give you advise as I'm also trying all sort of products and ways to get traffic to them (including paying for it), hoping to find something that works. Once I find that then I'll try to do more of it. If it continues to work then I'll do more, etc..
    At the moment I'm still trying to find something, and also reading up to try to learn more things about it until it clicks :)

JamesColin, Sep 8, 2012 IP
  9. kjk11

kjk11 Member

Best Answers:
    I am at 60 clicks now so I haven't had as many clicks since, yea finding the best way out to get traffic is the key

kjk11, Sep 8, 2012 IP
  10. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    the niche you have chosen weightloss (i suppose) is very competitive, because there is a lot of demand, so it is a dilemma for newbies like us

JamesColin, Sep 8, 2012 IP
  11. satguy

satguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your first sale is always great,, But clickbank will now take your commission back, bit by bit, a dollar at a time. Only way to stop this is to make 4 more sales very soon.

satguy, Sep 8, 2012 IP
  12. kjk11

kjk11 Member

Best Answers:
    My niche isn't weight loss but still very competitive but how I see it if the gravity is high it is selling so if i get it out in front people I should make some sales
    Great how am I going to make 4 sales, after I make those 4 sales will that never happen to me, taking money away?

kjk11, Sep 8, 2012 IP
  13. satguy

satguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You need to make more sales, fast..

1..You will need to make sales from 5 or different credit card numbers.
    2..Must be a mix of both Visa and MasterCard, No Mix, No Pay.
    3..As most people like to pay with PayPay, and you start to make lots of sales, your commission will be put on hold until you have done 1 & 2 above.
    (You could make 30 sales and never get a penny in commission)

But that the good stuff,, the really bad stuff comes after 90 days if you still have not met terms 1 & 2 above.

Hope this helps..

satguy, Sep 8, 2012 IP
  14. kjk11

kjk11 Member

Best Answers:
    my first sale was a visa, so after I do that am I ok, they wont take money from me ever?

kjk11, Sep 9, 2012 IP
  15. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes, simply read all about clickbank in their FAQ and help pages.
    I did spend the time to study all they had to say in their help pages.
    So you'll understand what satguy is trying to say, but not clearly at all.
    Me I say, do not worry about that part, because the goal is not to make so few sales that you'll start losing money slowly via clickbank's rules.
    The goal is to make a number of sales per week enough to be interesting, that's the goal, think earning big not about saving little.

JamesColin, Sep 9, 2012 IP
  16. pcgun007

pcgun007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Am new in clickbank.. I can't understand which product shold I select..
    Plz help me.
    and after selecting good product,I want to sell that with Facebook advertising system. Is this good way [​IMG]

pcgun007, Sep 9, 2012 IP
  17. satguy

satguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I thought I laid it out very well.

My post reduced two very very long pages of TOS from the Clickbank site, (Yes they do have 2 full pages of TOS)

In over 10 years, only 2 guys have ever managed to get paid by Clickbank, and one of them was the owners brother..

satguy, Sep 9, 2012 IP
  18. kjk11

kjk11 Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you are right which thats my goal anyway, i'm setting my goal to make 10 sales a week which i'm far from it I got alot of work to do

kjk11, Sep 9, 2012 IP
  19. kjk11

kjk11 Member

Best Answers:
    well I tried affiliate marketing for 2 years I thought since I got that sale I figured it out but now I spent to much money on ppc, time to give up lol

kjk11, Sep 20, 2012 IP
  20. TheCreator

TheCreator Banned

Best Answers:
    Search the type/kind of product you want promote in clickbank search. Then after the list comes up, choose the ones which have Grav (gravity) between 10 - 300.

TheCreator, Sep 22, 2012 IP