1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Yeahmobi BIGGEST SCAM NETWORK EVER ! ( STOLE MY $8000 )

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by akashbc, Aug 8, 2015.

This company is a big scam !!..They used to pay me on time but now when I started earning big cash , they started making up reasons for not paying me..I have been waiting since last 3 weeks for getting my weekly payment of $8000 …
    My AM’s name is Rio Lu and he was the one who kept making up reasons ,now he has stopped responding !..
    Please read my the whole conversation in the attachment!

I can’t believe they are one of the top 3 cpi networks in the world after scamming me on such a big amount ..

I will fight until i get my money back..If anyone has similar experience with them , please do let me know ..
    Others , please do give me your feedback on this issue..

Thank you

Attached Files:

akashbc, Aug 8, 2015 IP
  2. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The reality is that you may never get your money. No company is to big to fail, and when payments stop
    coming then something is wrong. If they are having financial issues, then they simply could be rolling on
    the funds they owe you, and they will continue to do this until they collapse, but until they do, then they
    may take in as much money as they can and simply bail when it appears that it is getting to hot to keep
    their business going, however, this is simply a guess; only the company knows what the real deal is....
    I could also be over blowing the issue, then again, when they stop responding, then that sends up red flags.

dscurlock, Aug 8, 2015 IP
  3. ZanatiM

ZanatiM Peon

Best Answers:
    I hate affiliate marketing because it is really not a business and issue like this happen all day long. I hope you get your money man I know it is frustrating!

ZanatiM, Aug 9, 2015 IP
  4. akashbc

akashbc Active Member

Best Answers:

This is where I earned the most from because their company were on of the top networks with good payouts and ofcourse fast payment terms so obviously I trusted them..Now I do regret earning there..Wish I could get my money back somehow :( ...

Yeah ,Still can't believe such a famous company is cheating for an amount like this..

akashbc, Aug 12, 2015 IP
  5. Fliiby

Fliiby Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    That's a lot of money...

Fliiby, Aug 13, 2015 IP
  6. akashbc

akashbc Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes it is..

Anybody have any idea to get my money back??..My AM didn't respond since weeks...

akashbc, Aug 13, 2015 IP
  7. mareslo

mareslo Member

Best Answers:
    press on them bro...send them letter to their address.Also use forums,use affiliatefix forum and also push on them there.There are many network owners and they know each other.I think affiliatefix forum is your best bet at the moment

mareslo, Aug 13, 2015 IP
  8. th.kuhn76

th.kuhn76 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with you. Yeahmobi is big company. But in the big companys have some bad guys and Rio Lu is one of them. He has just jioned Yeahmobi two years but now, I think he has falsified. He alway making up reasons to delay payment. To request payment, I have sent more emails to him and cc his manager but I have not received any reply yet. And now, I have end coporation with this company. Just one, go away from Rio Lu and Yeahmobi.

th.kuhn76, Aug 13, 2015 IP
  9. serviceman22

serviceman22 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not saying they don't owe you money but you probably shouldn't call people you have a business relationship with "bro", it just makes you look unprofessional and stupid. When I skype with any program, if they call me bro, respond with wassup, or anything else unprofessional, I walk away right then and there. Skype is not a reason to not be professional with clients/business contacts. If I was that company I would have broke ties with you anyway just over that (with paying you money owed of course). Maybe that is just me though.

serviceman22, Aug 19, 2015 IP
  10. SAMMY007

SAMMY007 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    IS ANYBODY INTO CPA HERE?

SAMMY007, Aug 20, 2015 IP