1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Yay! Copywriters 1, Scammers 0

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by Greg B, Dec 3, 2013.

Ha! I and PayPal won the battle against the Chinese gangsters that tried to rip me off a few weeks ago. This operatin had some intrigue and lets the Chinese hacking community know that we can nail them with pinpoint accuracy if we want to. They have web mills of 30 or more peole hacking and stealing from people all over the world. It sends ripples to the Chinese hacking hoodlums. I don't know what will happen to the hackers if the cops don't arrive in time as the ganster bosses are now exposed. Now that we've uncovered a couple of their secret tactics we've got something to work with. Quite a big feather in our caps.

I worked in internet security for a long time. Way before the government got involved in the 90s. I can find just about anyone anywhere, secret forums, and more. This case was slick in that the perpetrators left a digital footprint on a tightrope but forgot to take the tightrope down.

Greg B, Dec 3, 2013 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  2. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for doing what you are doing bro... Confronting those content thieves. I have had my sites hacked with SQL injection method through an old wordpress plugin directory which was no longer being updated, and so had some security holes. They got access to one blog, and then took over all my sites hosted on the server. Google penalized my sites for spreading malware. I had to start fresh.

Even today, there are dozens of login attempts into my blogs everyday, even though I have changed my wordpress login url. They have tools with which they detect those hidden urls. And use botnets. I have set a wrong password limit to 3 attempts, after which the ip address is blocked for 24 hours. If that IP address attempts 3 more login attempts, then it is banned. Definitely botnets, because new ones keep coming...

gauharjk, Dec 4, 2013 IP
  3. TREYC

TREYC Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Keep up the good work, I don't understand why there's always somebody out there trying to benefit from another beings sorrow. It's all very sad, really.

TREYC, Dec 18, 2013 IP