1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling YardSell.org - Online Classified Site. Very Easy To Run. Must See

Discussion in 'Sites' started by jmedrano, Apr 8, 2012.

Up for sale is YardSell.org. With this site you can have your own online classified ads website up and running in no time. I was going to run it but am doing too many offline and online projects.

The site is built on WordPress and comes with a little bit of design customization from me. Not too extreme but just enough to make your site look unique. Another great feature you will get with the site is a plugin that auto pulls in Amazon products to your site when some one does a search. Try it out by going to the site and typing in "Playstation" in the search box on the home page. You will see results that there are a few Amazon products that are pulled into your new site. Each one of those products appear as if they are part of your Yardsell but once clicked it takes users straight to Amazon. And because those links are cloaked with our Affiliate ID you get paid once someone purchases on Amazon.

Another revenue stream is your new Classifieds site can also charge users for posting items up for sale or you can simply just let everyone post for FREE which I recommended. Also you can place 300x250 rotating banner ads on the side bar such as Adsense, Clickbank, Commission Junction, Linkshare, etc.

I've already set a few categories up so you can get up and running ASAP. It's very easy to add categories once you are ready to do so.

Domain is with Godaddy and I will push it to you ASAP. I'll also give you 60 days free hosting so you can get up and running quick and transfer the site later if you would like. If you continue to host with me after the 60 day then it's just $3.95 per month.

If you have any questions please PM me.

OFFERS TO BUY IT NOW ARE WELCOME

jmedrano, Apr 8, 2012 IP
  2. WebsiteBuyer123

WebsiteBuyer123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll give ya $7

WebsiteBuyer123, Apr 8, 2012 IP
  3. bidyutbikashdhar

bidyutbikashdhar Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    it is a new and free very good classifieds sites use it and enjoy www[dot]classifieds[dot]namaskarkolkata[dot]com
    and free article submission site: www[dot]articles[dot]namaskarkolkata[dot]com

bidyutbikashdhar, Apr 9, 2012 IP