1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

YahooAnswers - what happens with your answers and links if your account gets banned?

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by _Lessy_, Nov 20, 2013.

Questions to those who had accounts banned in Yahoo Answers -

What happened to your answers? Were they deleted?
    If they were not deleted - what happened with links in answers?

What happened with sites your were linking to? If you created new account - were your able to post links to that sites again?

_Lessy_, Nov 20, 2013 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  2. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Some of my answers were deleted. But I had an account that was banned and it still has a clickable link in the resourse box. But I wouldn't use yahoo answers. It can work but you need to providr value in your answers. But even if you do yahoo still bans you so I wouldn't bother with them. Get traffic by providing good content on your site.

kb24, Nov 20, 2013 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  3. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Prior answers and links may be deleted. It's really up to Yahoo's discretion. The Yahoo Answers TOS does not allow advertising of any kind.

danasurvey, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  4. _Lessy_

_Lessy_ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The main question is - will others be able to post asnwsers with link that was being promoted by banned account.

I know one Q&A site that blocks sites, not users. So if they ban site - noone is able to post that link - ever.

_Lessy_, Nov 21, 2013 IP
  5. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why would others want to post answers with link that was being promoted by banned account? It will get them banned too.

danasurvey, Nov 21, 2013 IP
  6. _Lessy_

_Lessy_ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What if it's just good site?-) And someone can use it as source without knowing that it was being promoted by banned account.

_Lessy_, Nov 21, 2013 IP
  7. luanatf

luanatf Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yahoo! Answers is tough to use with linked resources. One of my accounts got banned for sharing a useful link. You can give text-only answers and just mention the name of the resource you want to share, but I'd keep that strictly into the range of "authority sources". The Yahoo! team bans pretty easily.

luanatf, Nov 24, 2013 IP
  8. Jacob Philip

Jacob Philip Member

Best Answers:
    Yahoo i was using early while jumping to gmail and i have only few of the answer in Yahoo Answere While then i don't know they banned or not i usualy put links in there and yes they are reputed links say abou the mashables or other similar high level links. Nowdays Yahoo got changes too mcuh so this process may have gone tougher.

To the question i belive the previousl answere wqil remain as it is while the post will delete which cause you get banned.

Jacob Philip, Nov 25, 2013 IP