1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Yahoo support team

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by MajeStik, Jan 5, 2012.

A few weeks ago, when I tryed to acces my Y!M account, I found it blocked. I changed my password quickly, I was logged in all day and the next day I forgot the password :D The account was made in 2006 and I only know the first security question. I sent an email to support team, I told them that I know the first security answer, I specified some of my contacts from that account, last e-mails received from private persons, words that the new password contains and other private informations but they didn't want to help me and they said this:

MajeStik, Jan 5, 2012 IP
  2. mygold

mygold Peon

Best Answers:
    How long ago you are successfully logged in?
    If it is logger than 6month then they block sometimes. But if they are not permit to open that account then nothing to do bro...
    You have to create another one.

mygold, Jan 5, 2012 IP
  3. MajeStik

MajeStik Peon

Best Answers:
    I used that acount since 2006 every day. I already open a new account....I lost a lot of important contacts...

MajeStik, Jan 5, 2012 IP
  4. masterrio

masterrio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You may try giving them the ip address/es which u used to log on for the past week to month (if u used just few locations), it worked for one of my account. Actually I forgot my secret q and ans as well but I gave them info of the ip addresses I used to log on & few other details to prove it was my account. I had folders in my mail, I gave some of the mail folders names for them for verification.
    I got back my account with in 6 - 7 days if I remember correctly.

masterrio, Jan 5, 2012 IP
  5. MajeStik

MajeStik Peon

Best Answers:
    My IP is changing on every restart, and the las login was from another internet network so i guess is not helpfull...

MajeStik, Jan 5, 2012 IP
  6. Na5taran@ymail.com

Na5taran@ymail.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,,

I've the same problem and i can tell them about my ip add, but i don't know where to assign my request to,
    i know the first security answer,the ip add, and the mails i recieved,,
    But i didn't use use my acount for some months and got an impo mail,,really need to sign in
    Whould you pls help me,,,

Rgds,

Na5taran@ymail.com, Dec 25, 2012 IP
  7. Clad

Clad Peon

Best Answers:
    If you change your ip adress often, yahoo will block your account (because it looks suspicious). A new account is the solution for you.

Clad, Dec 27, 2012 IP
  8. Onatha

Onatha Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, I have a similar problem and I want to contact the support team. Can you tell me their mail address?

Onatha, Feb 3, 2013 IP