1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Yahoo Small Business support

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by shanX, Sep 24, 2007.

I have been using Yahoo Small business for (for domains ...etc) sometime now. I had to renew my payment method to make a due payment. They normally charge $1 to verify payment method. Strangely, I have been charged $1 payments (10-12 times) by 'Yahoo Small Business' :(

So because of this trouble, my due payment couldnt be made and my YSM account has been suspended. :confused:

I tried contacting support, But they dont have anyother contact method except Phone. As I dont have access to International calling, I tried emailing Yahoo Domain support, for which they told contact 'Billing department' and still if I had the issue unresolved, asked me to reply them. As I didnt find a way to contact them, I replied them asing for some other method to contact billing dept. But I haven't recieved any reply so far... :eek:

So if any of you know any contact details related to Yahoo Small Business billing dept. or someother dept. , Please help me :)

shanX, Sep 24, 2007 IP
  2. grungemedia

grungemedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can contact any specific department here:
    http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/contactus/

And Yahoo! Small Business Billing Phone Support:
    (800) 318-0870 (M-F 6am-6pm PST)

Hope that helps... I know you cant call, but perhaps Skype?

grungemedia, Sep 24, 2007 IP
  3. shanX

shanX Peon

Best Answers:
    Dialup :(

But isnt it embrassing, while others have 24/7 email, chat ....etc support :confused:

and its Yahoo :eek:

shanX, Sep 24, 2007 IP
  4. shanX

shanX Peon

Best Answers:
    Got reply at last.... :)
    Have to wait and see....

shanX, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  5. auburnfan23

auburnfan23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hmmm thats weird, I havent really had any problems in dealing with them in the past..

auburnfan23, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  6. Jose Cuervo

Jose Cuervo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'd suggest calling them. Emailing them will get you nowhere. Here's my Yahoo! Small Business story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    They charged my credit card for a domain that I transferred five months before it was up for renewal.

I tried contacting them via email, but the email address for their Yahoo! Domains support was outdated. So I sent emails to any Yahoo! support email address that I could find. Eventually, Yahoo! Privacy support replied and gave me a "canned" response, telling me to complete some steps on their Web site. I tried to complete the steps, but the instructions were incorrect; they referred to options that didn't exist on the site.

So I wrote back and told the guy that I couldn't complete the steps because the options that were mentioned in the email were missing. He replied with the exact same "canned" response that I got earlier. It seemed like Yahoo! support is using an autoresponder to handle support emails.

Finally, I decided to just close my Small Business account with them so they won't charge me again next year when the domain is up for renewal (even if it's not longer with them). As I was trying to close my account, I saw a message that said something like, "Wait... before you cancel your account, call us. Maybe we can work this out." There was a phone number. So I called.

The guy that answered was very helpful. I explained the problem to him, and then he verified my identity by asking some questions. After I checked out, he refunded my money and apologized for the trouble. It turned that the email addresses I'd been sending emails to are outdated. He said they'll update them.

Jose Cuervo, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  7. shanX

shanX Peon

Best Answers:
    Me either, I was happy with their neat and simple interface and ....etc ;)

but just last week i got this, anyway they shud have more methods to communicate with clients. Although I got an email at last (after I found an email address of them by doin some research :D), their response was sooo late. So their support...... :confused:

shanX, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  8. shanX

shanX Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmmm... Intresting and enlightening :D

Its funny they give out free email storage to millions, but they dont have one for their paid services

But I'd try your method only if current conversation not succeeds. Thanks anyway :)

shanX, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  9. NAZAM.COM

NAZAM.COM Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yahoo Small Business have terrible customer service. They deliberately make it impossible to find their contact details. Then, when you eventually do after wading through pages and pages of distractions, you find that the email address and phone number are worthless. None of my emails have been responded to. So I have tried to ring them and have currently been on hold for 45 minutes.

NAZAM.COM, Sep 12, 2011 IP