1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Yahoo Search Marketing Panama Roll Out

Discussion in 'Yahoo Search Marketing' started by jmaresca2006, Dec 31, 2006.

I recently spoke to Yahoo Search Marketing in regards to project Panama. Right now, only a small percentage of advertisers have been able to upgrade their YSM accounts. So Panama is basically still in beta. During the beginning of 2007, most YSM advertisers would have already been invited and accepted into the new program with the roll out being completed by the end of Q1 2007.

jmaresca2006, Dec 31, 2006 IP
  2. transburgh

transburgh Peon

Best Answers:
    They announced that upgrading will open up to everyone on 01/10/07.

transburgh, Dec 31, 2006 IP
  3. SonicReducer

SonicReducer Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, I thought everyone was on it by now, at least in the US.

SonicReducer, Dec 31, 2006 IP
  4. aeiouy

aeiouy Peon

Best Answers:
    That is what I thought too, everyone except me. :) Good to see I am not the only one not switched over yet.

aeiouy, Jan 2, 2007 IP
  5. panama

panama Peon

Best Answers:
    I unfortunately upgraded to their new platform (my screen name has nothing to do with yahoo or their platform). It is simply awful and I would suggest to anyone that they delay the "upgrade" as long as possible. It increases your workload five fold to manage your account. They keep you in the dark as to where your position is and you have no idea how to bid with any intelligence. This was a greedy effort by Yahoo to get more money in from the same advertisers for the same ads. When they pop this on you complain a lot and maybe they will end this madness and fire those who dreamed this abomination or lese I expect most of you will throw your hands in the air and leave Yahoo out of frustration.

panama, Jan 6, 2007 IP