1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Yahoo restoring extremely old results

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by Chrissicom, Feb 7, 2005.

What the.... this morning I was in Yahoo with my new domain www.sandra-bullock.co.uk with a cache from 2 days ago. Now when searching for sandra bullock at Yahoo I see my old URL with an extremely old cache....

Chris' Famous Sandra Bullock Page - English Version [​IMG]
    Chris' Famous Sandra Bullock Page. Sandra Bullock Community since January 17th, 1997. Pictures, Downloads, Message Board, Biography, Filmography. ... Navigation : Welcome to our Sandra Bullock Website ... website into another language, or maybe you just want to supply us with news about Sandra Bullock. Are you interested? ...
    www.sandrabullock.ws - 24k - Cached - More from this site

As a comparison, MSN listed me no. 7 this morning (with the NEW domain sandra-bullock.co.uk) now they list me no. 4 (actually 3 because the first site shows two links).

Chrissicom, Feb 7, 2005 IP
  2. Scott

Scott Peon

Best Answers:
    Same problem with me too!

Scott, Feb 7, 2005 IP
  3. Chrissicom

Chrissicom Guest

Best Answers:
    Hahahaha :D Just checked Yahoo and now my new site is listed again

Chris' Famous Sandra Bullock Page (English) - Sandra Bullock Central Community
    Sandra Bullock Central - Chris' Famous Sandra Bullock Page. Sandra Bullock Community since January 17th, 1997. Pictures, Downloads, Message Board, Biography, Filmography, Quotes. ... Submit Sandra Bullock News. January 24th, 2005. Sandra Bullock will be at the Sundance Film Festival ...www.sandra-bullock.co.uk - 15k - Cached - More from this site

With a cache from Jan 27th tho :-/

Chrissicom, Feb 8, 2005 IP