1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Yahoo reporting

Discussion in 'Yahoo Search Marketing' started by internet_marketing_fun, Dec 5, 2009.

anyone know how long the delay is in YAHOO? they have today's reports, but how delayed is that?

internet_marketing_fun, Dec 5, 2009 IP
  2. smile633

smile633 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd be interested to know too.

smile633, Dec 10, 2009 IP
  3. abcyesn

abcyesn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    there's a calendar button on the top of the campign lists, on the right side.

I had trouble finding it, but i finally got it.

abcyesn, Dec 11, 2009 IP
  4. slivengood

slivengood Peon

Best Answers:
    I've heard that there's about a three hour lag in report data, but I can't remember where I got that information. I think I might have heard it from a Yahoo rep back when I worked for a PPC agency. I can't find anything that verifies this in YSM help, though.

slivengood, Dec 16, 2009 IP
  5. row_01

row_01 Member

Best Answers:
    He's right, it's about a 3 hour lag. Beware however that Yahoo's server is fragile and the conversion data often breaks for upwards of four days. We've gone long periods of time driving in the dark per say, not knowing how many conversions Yahoo actually made for us.

row_01, Dec 29, 2009 IP