1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Yahoo! Publisher Network (YPN) Question

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by leader, Dec 15, 2007.

Does anyone know if YPN is still accepting people for their beta? I tried to get accepted 8 months ago with my arcade website, but was rejected. The previous owner of the arcade website had YPN and told me to get it, so I had tried. He believed it was better than Google for arcade websites.

How can you raise your chance of getting accepted? This question only applies if YPN is still accepting people. I really need to get accepted into their program.

Thank you,
    DJ

leader, Dec 15, 2007 IP
  2. soniqhost.com

soniqhost.com Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Its really hit and miss with them. You increase your chances by being a US user with a vailed social security number, but even that doesn't mean you'll get in for sure.

soniqhost.com, Dec 15, 2007 IP
  3. Thomas18

Thomas18 Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree there is no telling if you'll get in or not...dont exactly know what the criteria is to be accepted but it took me 3 years to get in...i dont even know what i done different!

Thomas18, Dec 16, 2007 IP
  4. theforumplace

theforumplace Peon

Best Answers:
    Garh? this still in beta its been in beta for 2 years :/

theforumplace, Dec 16, 2007 IP
  5. leader

leader Peon

Best Answers:
    When I applied for membership, they did not ask for my social security number.

leader, Dec 18, 2007 IP