1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Yahoo PPC Billing

Discussion in 'Yahoo Search Marketing' started by theman12468, Oct 10, 2009.

1. ComradeChen

ComradeChen Peon

Best Answers:
    idk the promo worked for me, I was able to get $50 worth of advertising free.
    The only issue I have is their editorial reviews, the keep removing my keywords that I use!
    but I guess my keywords arent that relevant, been going for mass impressions that don't cost a lot CPC.

Theres a new promo now $75 limited time I think: Promo Code US2148
    If its not credited to your account once you sign up, call their customer service and they'll help you with it.

ComradeChen, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  2. mikehandy

mikehandy Peon

Best Answers:
    What is Yahoo PPC recieve payment or setting payment based on local currency like Rupee, Rp, Bath, Sin$, pesso, etch. Friend, regarding MSN adcenter please give me advice. I will PM, but afraid will banned by administrator. Give info and advice regarding MSN adcenter

mikehandy, Feb 2, 2010 IP
  3. chenlele0929

chenlele0929 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

We have Yahoo setup to bill us $1000 in advance and then auto-refill when we have depleted our balance. We like to get our ads rolling and have found this method the best one to ensure there are no holes on our campaigns.

Hope that helps!

chenlele0929, Feb 7, 2010 IP