1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

yahoo directory listening in just 50$

Discussion in 'Services' started by freelink4u, May 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tata668

tata668 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't see how people purchasing this service could have problem. We have NO idea how freelink4u is able to offer such a service. Maybe he's Yahoo president's friend? Maybe he bought a 10000$ right to list sites for a cheap price? We have no clue.

Maybe freelink4u could have legal problem, but not people purchasing his service.

tata668, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  2. freelink4u

freelink4u Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hahahahahhaha you funny lol.i cant stop laughing.
    first thing you did use a fake email id.
    and then you got a response from yahoo on weekend time that is really so much amazing.i tried calling yahoo and got no response cause they are off on weekends.

then you think you are over smart.while my most of clients contacted yahoo via mails and phone calls that it is legal or not.and they found no objection on it so they ordered me.

then you shared this message..even google in there support and abuse issues does not give there help no.how come you got it.and even let's suppose that you got the phone no.then still it is not right.yahoo and all big companies nos starts with 800

and then even if there nos starts with local landline no.then still they gives and shares the area code and country code.cause 90% of there clients are foriegn and outside the state from yahoo's head office.

man you dont even know how to make a false email.and you are trying to make me and my clients believe on all this.first make correction on mistakes which is pointed.and then next time come with a more strong idea

thanks
    kind regards

@tata668
    there is no such thing facing legal issue or anything.in there terms yahoo did not say anything that overselling there service is illegal.if it is so then by now i would have been behind the bars or i would have been faced legal issues.we are talking about Yahoo.which is not an unknown company.it's world's top ranked company.and how come they have such a buggy system.that a member can abuse there service for soo long period.
    so it all means one thing that these members hlln and gharibe are just trying to ruin my topic and then start it by themselves in near future.

as you can see that this gharibe also used same service from another member in other topic.and now he is saying it is all ilegal.and if he knew it that it is illegal then why he purchased it.and then more over he is recommending to other peoples to use that member service.so i m sure that this all is the game of hlln and gharibe

and then more over.i did not say anyone that i m doing there premium listing.to all and everyone i said that you will get a response from yahoo in 7 dyas.since that is the minimum time yahoo takes to respond to a listing.even if it is premium.may be i have some contacts or something by which i m listing clients.but nowhere i said that i m purchasing listing from yahoo in 300$...what is the secret behind all this.i m not sharing it.cause business secrets are not to share

freelink4u, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  3. NiyazK

NiyazK Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i also did contact them and call them before contacting this seller.and found no objection from yahoo.they state that if someone sells our service in 50$ or 500$.we got nothing to do with it.so far he does not do any kind of abuse to our service.cause for submission site and request will come to us.and if we find any objection.we will remove site.we get 100 of sites request a day.
    so you want us to track all of those listing.???if someone requests a wrong listing then we find it and reject it or tell them to submit it again.or are you trying to say that someone actually got in our system and manually approving all his sites.

NiyazK, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  4. alex_d1

alex_d1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If people want to use this service then use it.

If you don't - then don't. No one is forcing you to.

But the amount of crap being dumped here on "freelink4u" is a joke. If this were a sales thread, and all these people were posting comments like they have done - they would have been deleted from the thread and issued warnings !!.

Jelousy of others success if a pretty sad thing.

alex_d1, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  5. freelink4u

freelink4u Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    yes i have stated this thing in starting to everyone that if someone have doubt then they are free to not choose my service.i m offering a service jsut like everyone is doing.

so this is just annoying that since beginning gharibe and his friends are trying to hijack my topic with stupid comments and with crap methods

6. hlln

hlln Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Lol your a funny guy.

If you want the mail been forwarded just ask. I have done this complaint 5 days ago. I just checked my mail today. So don't be a dumb ass. Im no jeolous of your services. Whats to me ? Nothing .Im not stealing your services. What I am doing is informing people. You cannot do anything about this. Because I am informing them. "ruin my topic" I am not ruining your topic if writing down here is a problem then it's your problem face It.

Lol your really funny. Im not after any submisson or 50-60$ pennies. Before you make reviews about me. Then first search who I am and what profit do I earn. On the boards or on the netscape. Please do search "Kate Hellen!".
    I have my own company. I do market my company. And believe me you are no match in revenue anually with me. So don't say Im trying to steal your "simple yahoo directory model". As you can see I am just writing down about this situation.

Again If you want the mail Just tell me so and anyone else want's the mail just tell me so I will forward to you. No screanies "you would say hey you photoshoped It." If you want cam records of this mail just ask.

alex_d1

Who said Im gharibe's friend?hijack?When does hijack state when we write down confirmed information ?

freelink4u

You should correct your grammer. Again If you want the mail to be forwarded then privately forward me your mail address for me to forward to or If you want you could forward via public.

hlln, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  7. freelink4u

freelink4u Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    well ok mr billgates son
    carry on posting.i dont give a damn what you say.and what shit are you actually.so keep on posting.i m doing my work.and i know what i have to do.

see ya soon with another of your forwarded mail.keep us all entertained with your yahoo reports and legal issues.

8. freelink4u

freelink4u Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    those who have ordered last week and did not receive there confirmation mails yet.kindly send me a pm as reminder.

thanks
    kind regards

9. footodors

footodors Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Member for a month, eh? You're going to be real popular here.
    Maybe you should go over to a wahm forum, you might be in over your head here.

footodors, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  10. fren99

fren99 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    After seeing so many positive responses, i shall no doubt trust your service. I'll be back soon after my paypal is funded.

Count me in. :)

fren99, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  11. freelink4u

freelink4u Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    sure fren99...
    take your time.

an update to everyone who is interested in service.
    i m getting much orders from my service resellers.so i m not taking much orders directly.and i might be closing this service within this month.and will try to open it as soon as possible

freelink4u, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  12. mr.sena

mr.sena Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i got my 2 sites approved today.this guy is really great.i m really happy working with him.

mr.sena, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  13. eniva

eniva Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    I am still waiting to hear back .. I ordered on May 29th ....... I've PMed you twice now freelink4u

eniva, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  14. someone who knows

someone who knows Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Umm...there is no magic loophole, inside contact, or business secret to what this guy is doing. The most obvious explanation is that he is using stolen credit card numbers so these submissions don't cost him a dime. Eventually he'll get caught, and you will probably lose your listings. Good luck getting any kind of refund - he might even be the same guy as this one:
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=118551&page=18
    If I'm wrong, instead of replying with some incoherent rant, why don't you provide some real explanation as to how you can do this so cheaply?

someone who knows, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  15. freelink4u

freelink4u Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    lol yet another smart and brilliant person.go on through the topic and read it all from beginning.you want an explanation.pay me 15000$ and i will tell you everything.

An update.

orders placed till 2nd june (those who got submission reports) have been approved.kindly contact me with site info as soon as possible

freelink4u, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  16. eniva

eniva Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    MINE HAS NOT BEEN LISTED ......... i submitted this back on May 29th!!! So please dont say that all orders placed til June 2nd have been approved.

eniva, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  17. sanjen

sanjen Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    MINE HAS NOT BEEN LISTED EITHER - There is something fishy going on here, I ordered on the 27th May and was told it would take 7 days to get approved. Then on the 8th June I get a PM from freelink4u stating that I have to wait another 7 days.

I've submitted to Yahoo for other sites that I own (not via freelink4u) and I get the submission e-mail immediately and then within 7 days I get approved.

I'm not sure what's going on here but I'm keeping a close eye on things!

sanjen, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  18. Speedy059

Speedy059 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You guys better make sure you don't wait to long to file a dispute with PayPal. After X amount of days it's to late to file a dispute.

Also, isn't it free to submit your website to Yahoo directory if it's non-commercial?

Speedy059, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  19. tata668

tata668 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I was pretty sure I wouldn't be listed after waiting for 7 days, but I AM listed now by using freelink4u service!

Be patient, you are saving 250$! :)

tata668, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  20. freelink4u

freelink4u Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    well sanjen and eniva.if you are not setisfied with service.i can issue you guys refund.rather i m going to refund you guys.i already told you guys that i dont work with peoples who dont know how to be patient.you are thinking that i m scamming you and that i m doing something fishy with you guys.so it is better you guys take your money and find someone who can do it for you

@speedy059
    buddy i m already giving them refund.i dont keep money for work which i dont do

you did a premium submission of 300$.so then you got a gurranted response within 7 days.i m not paying 300$.i m using my method.through which sometime sites takes more then 7 days to get a response.yahoo responds them randomly.do you think that i will pay 300$ from my pocket and will do submission in 300$???
    that will be totally crazy

freelink4u, Jun 9, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.