1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Yahoo Directory Listed Website Domains For Sale

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by granthelp, Dec 15, 2012.

Yahoo Directory Listed Websites For Sale Here

I need to sell off my 7 Old Google SE and Yahoo Directory Listed Domains 7 days quick sale. As you know that Yahoo is most valuable directory eye on google and yahoo directory listing fees is $299 and if you are lucky then you will get listed over there.

These domains cost are

$10X7= $70 I will provide you for free.
    SEMrush
    $299X7= $2093 i will give you all domains only $400

Here my 7 Domains list below:

1.clarasalons.co.in
    2.colliersjardine.co.in
    3.desiipo.com
    4.indiansofttoys.com
    5.marqueeindia.com
    6.jadoonet.com
    7.courtesy1st.com

You can check out here http://moonsy.com/yahoo-directory-checker/

Price only - $400

Payment only via Paypal -

Note: If you have godaddy.com Free account then i will be send all domains for free. Or if you have another neme server then you might be charge per domain for transfer these domains.

Goaddy.com provide you free account if you don't have one. So not to worry about transfer domains.

IF you have any question regarding these domains Please let me know as soon as possible.I will give you any answer if you are interested on these domains.

Hurry!!!! Thread Closed in 7 days

granthelp, Dec 15, 2012 IP
    SEMrush
  2. ProSence

ProSence Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would suggest that try listing your site in website selling section of DP....... in market place, it would be good, as there are buyers looking for websites.

ProSence, Jan 4, 2013 IP