1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Yahoo Answers really worth it?

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by buddafuko69, Aug 23, 2008.

1. Lurznm

Lurznm Banned

Best Answers:
    lol I 'm way behind you by one level, no report yet so far and hey level 3 is too low to begin with right?

Lurznm, Aug 26, 2008 IP
  2. Commenter

Commenter Peon

Best Answers:
    Sometimes the obvious point seems to be the unseen point. I don't get my YA postings deleted and I get voted as best answer a lot. Quality pertinent answers will very much help to keep you from being deleted. If you only answer with links to one website everyone will see it as spam. I have some 25+ websites on very different topics, so my posts are varied and always in the proper category.

Make the readers feel like you are giving them something (information) not just trying to sell something to them.

Commenter, Aug 26, 2008 IP
  3. expiringdomains

expiringdomains Peon

Best Answers:
    Posting too many answers a day or links to specific sites may result in banning of users account.

One of my friend, Mr. Peachy a top answerer in Diabetes had been banned in one blow without any warning despite that he had been answering for around three years and contributed a lot to diabetes.

expiringdomains, Aug 26, 2008 IP
  4. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes it IS worth it . . . so much i built my own

CHECK OUT MY WORLD DATES signature link to see what i am talking about !

locals, Aug 26, 2008 IP