1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Yahoo answers for traffic?

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by roberjones, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Joshie

Joshie Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Why can't you do it yourself because it would be free doing so. I do get great traffic and some backlinks from Yahoo Answer, every answer I gave I left my website in the source box and I have kind of abuse Yahoo Answers by looking for as many as questions that I can answer then leave my website in the source. I mean by abusing it, not really as I would maybe make 15-20 answers a day but I'd like to do more only if there's some questions that I do know the answers to answer and often I would try to look for some questions that I already have answers on my website to answer their question by visiting my website to get the answer. Boom, traffic. As long as the questions matches your website, for example if your website is about music then look for music related questions and leave the website link in there in the source.

Guaranteed traffic? No. You would be lucky if 5-10 out of 20 Yahoo Answer users clicked your website link.

Joshie, May 8, 2014 IP
  2. Mystique

Mystique Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In addition to all what was already said, if anyone finds that your link is spammy, irrelevant or else, your answer can be flagged as inadequate and even might be deleted, thus wasted time focusing on Yahoo Answers to drive traffic.

Mystique, May 10, 2014 IP
  3. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    YAnswers takes time. It's not like paste-paste-paste. Make really good quality answers with links to relevant articles on your resource, and there you are. Rool of thumb is: 3\4 for quality 1\4 for number of answers. good idea is to make every answer worth "Best answer" choice. Yahoo doesn't ban people with high percent of Best Answers, and they are free to put their links.

And take your time: 1 quality answer every day during month is better that 30 junky answers in 1 day

Karuna17, May 12, 2014 IP
  4. spy software

spy software Banned

Best Answers:
    There is no any substitute for quality work. For good traffic and better result you have to do quality posts, alluring content, images or videos which can create an impact on visitors.

spy software, May 14, 2014 IP
  5. Tamim Ikbal

Tamim Ikbal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yahoo Answers to restrict URL as long as the advertising is one of the best places to get traffic. Many people are looking for answers to questions frequently Yahoo Answers and Google is all about. OR you go and find a relevant answer any questions and give information, but the above, you can not go overboard with the promotion of relations.

Tamim Ikbal, May 17, 2014 IP
  6. laicen

laicen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well some traffic it will bring you. But i think is not worst to lost all the day commenting on yahoo. It's better to go with SEO, email marketing, ppc, or other solutions.

laicen, Jun 12, 2014 IP
  7. abdullah99

abdullah99 Member

Best Answers:
    You can a lot of traffic from yahoo answer

abdullah99, Jun 14, 2014 IP
  8. ranjeetjaiswal

ranjeetjaiswal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best yahoo answers link builder is "Adman4site" on Fiverr. One of the best SEO service provider on fiverr I have seen.

ranjeetjaiswal, Dec 24, 2014 IP
  9. Jake The Competition Man

Jake The Competition Man Active Member

Best Answers:
    as Karuna says, YAnswers takes time, a lot of time. I don't like spending time there. Much better to dedicate yourself to blogging and creating new websites, designing and so on.

10. aceriker

aceriker Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Backlink really help in increasing the SEPR, but most traffic from gig will be junk also it will increase the bounce rate that will reduce the SERP.. also poorly built backlink will reduce the SERP.

Getting traffic from yahoo will be real, but that has to be created naturally other wise you will get banned.

aceriker, Jan 5, 2015 IP
  11. minahilkhan

minahilkhan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    try to produce good quality of content and traffic will automatically drive towards your site
    www.myfreewallpapershub.com

minahilkhan, Feb 5, 2015 IP
  12. Jake The Competition Man

Jake The Competition Man Active Member

Best Answers:
    well, not exactly so automatic. let's say that producing good quality content is the first step in the right direction, but traffic doesn't come for magic

danasurvey likes this.