1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Xoom - Transfer Delay

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by saurabhj, Oct 21, 2008.

1. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    There must be a problem with your transaction (maybe sender side) as i have done one transaction few hours back and i got email from them that 'Your Xoom Transaction is Underway' so everything normal for me.

DON.

deluxdon, Oct 23, 2008 IP
  2. saurabhj

saurabhj Banned

Best Answers:
    OK Here is a update for you Guys.

My Client has just called them up and they have told that they are not processing any Instant Cash transactions as they are having some problems with their Instant Cash partners and they have preferred to use Punjab National Bank at PickUp. They have canceled the current transaction and refund is in progress.
    We have initiated a new transaction using Punjab National Bank as PickUp Location and Money is available for PickUp in just 3 minutes. wow :D

So Don't Use Cash PickUp at Instant Cash at Xoom.com for now as They are having some problems with their Instant cash partners and they are not processing Instant Cash PickUp transactions.

saurabhj, Oct 23, 2008 IP
  3. mail2kamaal

mail2kamaal Banned

Best Answers:
    hey .. today my client again initiated transfer with Punjab National Bank at PickUp . but its still processing for more than 3 hrs ... now service is becoming wrost and wrost and wrost .... its my last transaction with them ... not again :(

mail2kamaal, Oct 24, 2008 IP
  4. mail2kamaal

mail2kamaal Banned

Best Answers:
    After a long delay , they have cancelled it ... AXS HXXXXS

mail2kamaal, Oct 24, 2008 IP
  5. magicworld11

magicworld11 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They call new sender for verification, may be your client was not reachable on phone. So ask him to to enter the phone number where he can be reached for verification

magicworld11, Oct 25, 2008 IP
  6. mail2kamaal

mail2kamaal Banned

Best Answers:
    yes u r right ....

mail2kamaal, Oct 26, 2008 IP
  7. mail2kamaal

mail2kamaal Banned

Best Answers:
    till now , its in progress to refund .. no refund yet !

mail2kamaal, Oct 27, 2008 IP
  8. Pervert-For-Life

Pervert-For-Life Banned

Best Answers:
    i think xoom cancel transactions when they feel like you accepting money for busniess purpose or selling items through xoom.... xoom is a money transfering service and so you can receive money for personal reason not for business purpose.... if you keep doing this then xoom will ban your name forever and you will never be able to use xoom again.... for more details regarding this call xoom customer care.... so beware of western union, ikobo, xoom etc.etc... because none of them allow merchent or business transactions.... and if they find out (sooner or later they will) then you will find yourself in deep trouble.... and there punishment is life time ban where you cant apeal for parole....

Pervert-For-Life, Oct 28, 2008 IP
  9. mail2kamaal

mail2kamaal Banned

Best Answers:
    hey guys ... new delay in xoom... fr transfer today :

Your payment is currently in the electronic check (eCheck) clearing process. During this time, your bank account is being verified, debited, and payment is being credited to Xoom. Normally, this process takes up to four (4) business days.

Bank account payments are periodically verified to ensure the security of the account and to protect our customers and their financial information.

Upon clearance of the electronic check (eCheck) process, this transaction will be transferred to our partner for further processing before being made available to the recipient.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and are processing this transaction as quickly as possible.

mail2kamaal, Nov 5, 2008 IP