1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

xml php SEO google sitemap - moved for help

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by mdrobiul, Mar 1, 2009.

Hi everyone,

I'm going through XML of php chapters. I found several CMS to have the auto xml sitemap creator every time a page is created. I want to make something similar but common for all.

Please tell if it is possible to make a common php program for creating xml site map or adding url to xml sitemap automatically for any php based, and I'll use common program and add it to any CMS theme or php sites.

Perhaps it will check the current URl in xml first, if not listed it will add the url to xml file.

Do you think that I should use the $_REQUEST[URI] for adding urls ? or move to any other way ?

please reply my thread with your a little comments, because this code will very useful for many people. All auto sitemap soft creates sitemap automatically but what happens next when dynamic sites are making new pages which are not listed until you re-gernerate the sitemap from begining and and do it everyday!

My code is going to be useful/made like some CMS who have these features. You'll never need in your life to make a new sitemap because once you put the But my code can be applied to any php site or php-CMS.

mdrobiul, Mar 1, 2009 IP