1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Xframe code solution

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Breslinnet, Dec 31, 2022.

I am trying to build html pages with basic frame/iframe code to integrate content from owned and partnered websites for advertising purposes. My problem is I just realized my host server has upgrade in the programming that gives an Xframe command directing the use of frame/iframe code as to not allow any use.I need a workaround to disable this…contacted host which is a major brand and after a bunch of gibberish from 4 different techs…I told them cancel the support ticket…Any help

Breslinnet, Dec 31, 2022 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Did you try doing it via an embed:

<embed type="text/html" src="http://wikipedia.com/" width="700" height="500">
    Code (markup):
    or

an object:

<object type="text/html" data="http://wikipedia.com/" width="700px" height="500px"></object>
    Code (markup):
    Who knows maybe your server settings will treat them differently...

If you have access to your WHM, you can turn it off via:

Server Configuration > Tweak Settings > Security > Use X-Frame-Options and X-Content-Type-Options headers with cpsrvd

There's also a way of "disabling" it via .htaccess and I saw a few codes online but you will have to research this one on your own as I always hesitate suggesting things when it comes to a .htaccess file.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2023
    qwikad.com, Jan 1, 2023 IP
  3. Breslinnet

Breslinnet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks…will try some of those approaches and see what I get

Breslinnet, Jan 1, 2023 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Did you try something? What worked? If anything...

qwikad.com, Jan 10, 2023 IP
  5. Breslinnet

Breslinnet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I actually had to go back to Namecheap and open a second ticket….I just told them they needed to access and insert the code into the header…..funny thing is that the code they input was totally different than all 3 previous techs on first support ticket had me enter myself…Good to go though

Breslinnet, Feb 5, 2023 IP