1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

XBOX One - Is it really needed?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by JGBlogging, Sep 7, 2013.

?

Has Microsoft drifted to far from the 'gaming' side

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
    Hi Guys/Gals,

I just wanted to find out what you think, are Microsoft trying to release something that inst needed? I mean, I have a TV, I have a Phone all I want an XBOX for is to play games. Have you seen the first TV ad?

I know the idea behind this ad is to show what the XBOX is besides a games console, but they could of mentioned the 'gaming' aspect just even briefly.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2013
    JGBlogging, Sep 7, 2013 IP
  2. DreamingBig

DreamingBig Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Xbox One is suppose to help improve your gaming experience. The connection is suppose to be faster. A new feature that is also on the Xbox One is called Game Help. I believe you'll be able to either talk to it and say something like "Xbox Help!" or either you can opt out and click on the help icon.

I guess we will figure out soon enough if these changes really make a difference or not but I must say that for now, I d0n't see any major differences in my personal opinion.

DreamingBig, Sep 7, 2013 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I imagine it'll be amazing and it won't be long before gamers wondered how they'd lived without it - we won't be getting one though, we go through 130gb a month as it is!

sarahk, Sep 10, 2013 IP
  4. boisewriter208

boisewriter208 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Definitely. The graphics look nice and all, but you're right. I already have TV, I already have a DVD player, I will be playing any video games I play on PC in the future.

boisewriter208, Sep 25, 2013 IP