1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

www.WindowsViennaSucks.com

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by Cronus, Apr 26, 2007.

1. Erind

Erind Peon

Best Answers:
    It is protected by freedom of speech. I can say BillGatesSucks.com and BillSucks .com and GatesSucks.com. It doesn't matter, he is just being more detailed.

Now, while the high rollers might be timid to put a high price on this, I would develop it and put ADsense. Bet you it would make quite a sh*tload of money.

Erind, May 22, 2007 IP
  2. andrej

andrej Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I registered Discuss Vienna (dot) com, as I saw VistaForum.com sold on Sedo for $4,500. But I doubt that the next Windows OS is really going to be called Vienna. It's just a codename, but maybe...

andrej, May 22, 2007 IP
  3. micmicmic

micmicmic Peon

Best Answers:
    PayPal sucks has details on it, but do you really want to risk taking on Microsoft? Even if you're protected by law, you still have to spend a lot on legal fees trying to defend yourself.

Also, as mentioned Microsoft may change the name. Look at all those people who bought longhorn related domains.

micmicmic, May 22, 2007 IP