1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

www.iVerified.com - Paypal Alternative - Anyone Used Them?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by markybbs, May 29, 2010.

1. markybbs

markybbs Guest

Best Answers:
    Whos to say iVerified own that website???? The only thing tying the two is a link on their website. They could be paying to have that there.
    It doesnt even appear to be giving out money, its a brokerage, where again you dont need a consumer credit license.

Just a basic Googling reveals this come on.

markybbs, Aug 14, 2010 IP
  2. kolucoms6

kolucoms6 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Tried Tel. 0844 893 3929 but its a Premium number which cost hell lot of money.

I hope they can give a LandLine or Toll Free.

mark, I guess and presume, you are using them extensively , can u post few screen shot of withdraw ?

I hope it will clear everyone confusions as parshwnath is yet to do that ?

Also, Mark, if you are using them, can u ask Iverified, why their Forgot password link doesnt work ?

kolucoms6, Aug 14, 2010 IP
  3. parshwanath

parshwanath Peon

Best Answers:
    markybbs.................you blaming me and your response towards me proves how cheap you are.

This may be because either you are not a merchant of iverified but a correspondent or the owner or something related to them. Did you read what I said? I too did not say that ghdstore is owned or managed by iverified but ghdstore.org is not a genuine website. In this case, who will provide them payment gateway? ghdhair.com is the official website of ghd products.

You are using so so cheap language......good.............this happens when a person is said truth about himself.

You have not even read what I said here. I did not say that you need a consumer license. But Iverified has consumer complaints. And registering a company is very easy in UK. You can register either with a business or a residence address. You can search on internet about this and also get the information from the UK government website themselves. To register a company you only need is a UK address (any) and a telephone number.

I am just saying others that why do they wanna take risk? Is money some sort of waste?

Either Iverified is genuine or fraud, why don't they opt other genuine and reputed payment gateway? and mark is getting more n more angry on this. I hope others can understand why is he doing so. I am sure after reading this he will again use his behaviour.

I was out of town for few days and hence did not upload the image of my account. I will be uploading now. Just check it out.

parshwanath, Aug 14, 2010 IP
  4. parshwanath

parshwanath Peon

Best Answers:
    This person is just sick of his words. I hope people can check themselves and when they suffer can then realise.

And all this because of one person claiming it is genuine. marky's responses shows as if he is only the owner of that fraud and scam website.

5. parshwanath

parshwanath Peon

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Check out the pic..........or can be said as screen shot.

You can see in recent withdrawals that one transaction is completed. They paid me that and then all other withdrawals were just queued. Then when there was enough money in my account, they made my account from verified to unverified and declined all transactions.

If my account was unverified, they would'nt have paid me once. This shows you that my account was earlier a verified account.

So when I repeatedly sent them emails that why is the withdrawal requests declined and my account is unverified, they did not reply at all and then closed my account without even informing me. They are complete fraud.

6. parshwanath

parshwanath Peon

Best Answers:
  7. parshwanath

parshwanath Peon

Best Answers:
    Check out the link as the image is not available. Iverified is fraud and I can only say is dont waste and loose your money.

Dont get in words of fools and think yourself. If they were professional, they would have had more clients and not only one like marky. There are no one else tried them (and obviously lost money) so there are no more responses.

8. parshwanath

parshwanath Peon

Best Answers:
    You asked for the screenshot and here is the link above. Just check it out.

9. parshwanath

parshwanath Peon

Best Answers:
    I have no more time to explain. It is now left to people to choose.

I will not be posting or replying any more.

Bye Everybody.

10. SeanAFK

SeanAFK Peon

Best Answers:
    Why don't you stick to PayPal or MB?

SeanAFK, Aug 14, 2010 IP
  11. markybbs

markybbs Guest

Best Answers:
    I wish I did own the website :)

0844 are charged at national rate not premium.

I will ask about the broken link. This should not discredit anyone though I must add. I discover broken links on most websites I visit. Surely I am not the only one.

I will also get my screenshot up later displaying all of my withdrawals.

Pashwanarth is probably a scam. They would have just limited his account for genuine reasons (most likely high chargeback rate).

A lot of people cant use Paypal for the same reasons as Pashwanarth is claiming. You bring in some money and they limit your account and keep hold of it for 6 months.

markybbs, Aug 15, 2010 IP
  12. markybbs

markybbs Guest

Best Answers:
    One very last thing, all this is because of one person thinking they are not genuine not the other way round.
    You keep filling up all of the pages of this topic with the same rubbish.
    Why not just post a couple of things, but no, you go way over the top and fill all of the pages, which I must admit pi***s me off. I started this pot to get feedack from people who have used them, not just one lunatic. You have said all you can say so bugger off and leave some room for other peoples posts.

markybbs, Aug 15, 2010 IP
  13. Latic

Latic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Mark,

Have you actually had contact with the company? Are you something to do with this company?

If they are running a paypal style business they certainly are going about it the wrong way and you treating Digitalpoint members in the way you are isn't right.

Latic, Aug 15, 2010 IP
  14. parshwanath

parshwanath Peon

Best Answers:
    I think people here are well intelligent to think that there no posts at all from anybody except one saying iverified is genuine. I know that claiming them fraud is also am the only one because no one else wants to even try them. This is common sense. I myself hav a paypal account and working lot lot better.

There are other website who hav broken links but not for continuous 4-5 months. The forgot password link is not at all working from past 4-5 months.

If there are chargebacks, then why has Iverified suddenly closed my account without informing me. They would hav blocked my account with limited access as usually paypal does.

This person is continuously trying to promote them. Also he said in earlier posts that he got the payments. And still he is asking time for the screenshot of his withdrawals and account.

I am posting regularly only because I want others dont get cheated. I am not supporting any particular site after blaming iverified. You all can try any other payment gateway and account instead of Iverified.

Also just keep watching till the end of their verisign license, you people will not even find that there was a website called iverified online.

parshwanath, Aug 15, 2010 IP
  15. parshwanath

parshwanath Peon

Best Answers:
    The above statement says that there is "one person thinking they are not genuine"

Okay. Then are there any other saying they are genuine? If there is only one saying fraud, then also there is only one saying them genuine.

Continuosly using vulgar words and cheap language claims that this person is some how linked with iverified and they are not getting merchants to cheat due to these comments and posts hence this person in anger saying such.

What say other people???

parshwanath, Aug 15, 2010 IP
  16. parshwanath

parshwanath Peon

Best Answers:
    I do have both accounts but they do not accept debit card payments from most of the countries. They only accept credit cards.

parshwanath, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  17. cristydenil

cristydenil Peon

Best Answers:
    first time i listen it i just wanna use it coz paypal n RBI daily having some clashes

cristydenil, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  18. steveoo

steveoo Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi I all.

I recently opened an account with iverified and submitted my documents for verification.

One week and no reply, no approval.

I am worried they might be a scam.

I decided to use them because moneybookers froze my account for no reason - no reply from them no explanation, no email!

Moneybookers stole my money.

PayPal can freeze your account for 180 days, I hate both PayPal and Moneybookers.

But there is no alternative, iverified are very slow with account approval.

I am worried, please help with advise.

steveoo, Sep 4, 2010 IP
  19. MEMORIES89

MEMORIES89 Peon

Best Answers:
    can I add funds to iverified through paypal ?

MEMORIES89, Sep 4, 2010 IP
  20. steveoo

steveoo Peon

Best Answers:
    No you can't.

steveoo, Sep 5, 2010 IP