1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling www.GpuOverclockingSoftware.com Amazing Niche Blog $15.99 ** URGENT SALE**

Discussion in 'Sites' started by goldencrownz, Jul 13, 2012.

Http://www.GpuOverclockingSoftware.com

Who Am I & What Do I Do ?

Im a web developer and my job is to create and provide quality niche blogs which are completely ready for take off. My job is to create and sell these blogs to everyday people who lack the skills, knowledge or time to create these awesome blogs.

The Blog:

This is am amazing niche blog, this is blog is created to be used and turned into a complete dominating white hat authority blog. With the current Google updates, this blog is a prefect fresh start to conquer the top earning positions which are empty due to Google updates. This blog is created so you can turn it into a money making authority website. I have done specific keyword research in which I picked out 3 amazing keywords with low competition yet high search volume. In simple words, this is a gold mine.
    Bottom line, with the ever changing world of SERP and IM, this blog is all you need to conquer Google top loving positions and to start raking in massive cash!

The Technical Deets:

Niche:

I have specifically preformed niche research for this blog to acquire amazing keywords with low competition, yet high demand. If you know anything about niche websites you will automatically realize this is a total gold mine.

Content:

The content pretty unique and inculdes keywords. The niche keywords are integrated into articles .
    Wikipedia is used for reference and all content gives correct credits and reference making it look more authoritative. Content is designed to make the website successful, as we know great content is one of the key to a successful niche website.

Traffic & back links:

the website is slowly starting to get traffic even though not much promotion or seo has been done. Website is starting to get organic Google traffic. Easily boost-able via simple promotion eg. Forum commenting, youtube videos etc.

Revenue :
    Since the blog is fresh assume no revenue but wait, this blog has great potential. If high demanding keywords were not enough to blow you away, you can still monetize via a lot of methods, these include from CPA to affiliate programs to link exchange . You can even easily sell your own e books or other third party products,

To sum it up all, this blog is just what your looking for, whether your just starting in the IM world or your looking for a new project or you want to step your game up and own your very own niche or authority blog, this is it. As you can see there is a lot of potential for this blog, and in the right hands its a very profitable investment. It up to you what you want to make of it, but for me its time to let it go and venture on to another website.

Please feel free to pm or drop a comment below, I'm very easy to work with so feel free and throw an offer.

BIN $15.00 URGENT SALE NEED MONEY

**p.s . in order to make the blog work prefect and to monetize it, you may have to remove some ads to make it less clustered. I just put them there for demo purposes​

goldencrownz, Jul 13, 2012 IP
  2. kenmose

kenmose Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Good, will look into it.

kenmose, Jul 16, 2012 IP
  3. kenmose

kenmose Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    There is no content in there, no post, apart from "Hello Dolly" (Word Press Default Post)

kenmose, Jul 16, 2012 IP
  4. goldencrownz

goldencrownz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    sorry the blog is sold the new owner is currently in the process of transfering databases, thanks for your interest through !

goldencrownz, Jul 19, 2012 IP