1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

www.**.com

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by Laceygirl, Nov 23, 2006.

1. emthree

emthree Peon

Best Answers:
    Sounds like BS. I'll believe it when I see it.

emthree, Nov 26, 2006 IP
  2. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Greedy.

Ever had a house that sinks 5inches every year?
    Ever never had a chance to learn anything and had to work at some junky normal job where it doesn't matter how hard you work the butt kissers only get ahead?
    Ever Drove a car for 5 years and every winter it breaks down once a month and the blower won't work so the only way you get it to heat is from just ozzing from the motor? (I live in Manitoba)
    Ever had to eat Kraft dinner 32 times in a row?

I spent years broke and stuck in some loser life just settling with life.

When I get this url from this old dude who had it for forever, I'm going to try to profit from it as much as possible. Don't worry, the old dude is probably rich from it.

Yeah, he's on vacation I think. I've been calling but he ain't answering. Stupid one ring answering machine. I'm ready to go insane.

I don't believe this dude is going to sell it either. Maybe he accidentally forgot to add a few Zero's in the price he gave me.
    But one chance, the opportunity. This is my ticket outta this mess.

Wish me luck.

And tell this guy to quit going on some vacation. Man, I can't take this.:D

Laceygirl, Nov 26, 2006 IP
  3. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Oh Please let us know what the domain is, once you have bought it. This is the second time I am reading this thread to see if you got it or not, or did you mention it or not...
    I'm going crazy waiting to listen the name... ;)
    Get back from the vacation old man. Please for god's sake, DO :D

JEET, Nov 26, 2006 IP
  4. flagday

flagday Peon

Best Answers:
    While I empathize with you (I have experienced many of your hardships, and add to it living out of a Honda), I would like to propose a mutually beneficial resolution for you and your "old dude."

Broker a deal.

Don't buy outright, offer to find the best offer for him at a hefty percentage (say, 60%). It will take a lot of time to find the right buyer, especially if it's a nl or ln. And it will take him a lot of time to find a better seller.

You know where to go.

This benefits both of you: he gets more than a measly 1200 bucks, and, aside from a pile of cash, you get to claim that you have brokered a six figure deal. Consider your career changed: you would now be a domain name broker.

Aside from here, sitepoint.com, dnforum.com, and domainsite.com are good places to look for buyers. (you could also try sedo.co.uk and afternic.com, but their fees are very high). Bottom line is, with two-character domain you want everyone to know about it.

flagday, Nov 26, 2006 IP
  5. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No new updates.

Dude is still not back.
    (since I work on nightshift, I may have to wait 5 more days)

Man, this sucks.

Laceygirl, Nov 27, 2006 IP