1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[WTS] Warez Site

Discussion in 'Sites' started by reeps, Jun 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psychotic

Psychotic Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    do you see the it was not sold you idiot lenney

as it states about closing the thread, you must be a young punk say like 13 or 14 years old

So all I can say is the best part of you dribbled down your daddy's leg lenney

I can see why I never spend any time on this stupid site cuz of young ass punks

who are still in grade school for Christ's sake

Psychotic, Jun 19, 2009 IP
  2. chronichaze

chronichaze Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Seeing how notorious you 2 are, i have no doubt in my mind that you're both scammers. I see s*** like this all the time. $270 is alot of money to a scammer, i suggest that the buyer file a dispute immediately, if that doesn't work then perform a chargeback via your bank or credit card company. This a---h--e wont get away with this, paypal is the wrong payment processor for scammers to fk with. You wont be laughing for long. Totally outrageous.

chronichaze, Jun 19, 2009 IP
  3. hmughal75

hmughal75 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    reeps you are looking like a scammer. your way of talking is like a child. I know domdaf he is not scammer also don't forgot that thing buyer is not scammer because buyer paying money. Also look on his iTraders. You will know about his reputation. Really DP is a big forum with higher traffic but I found 99.95% scam on DP only 0.05% true persons are here. I am feeling bad for domdaf, he got scammed many times but he always trust on sellers I don't know why he start trusting on any person instantly :S

hmughal75, Jun 19, 2009 IP
  4. domdaf

domdaf Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Guys! I am sick of scammers! and i am that kind of guy who hate to fight
    I was tired of that scammer and i have decided to end that dispute.

Anyway i know i am the looser now because i got a duplicate database of Portaliz, but anyway! money goes and come each time, i will be able to recover the amount of money which i have paid to reeps.

All i know is that God is watching us and that scammers will never succeed in their life!
    I just hope that you don't scam poor innocent again reeps.

Now let's stop the fight and please someone can close that thread.

domdaf, Jun 19, 2009 IP
  5. reeps

reeps Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    you didn't end the dispute domdaf, you escalated to claim which paypal refused, you can all call me a scammer, the site and db was legit if your too dumb that's your lookout, iTrader means fuck all here i've seen people scam with big iTrader, so all of you pussies grow the fuck up.

reeps, Jun 20, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.