1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[WTS] Image Hosting Website Earning 450$ / Month

Discussion in 'Sites' started by F--K, Nov 29, 2008.

1. RectangleMan

RectangleMan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you rip the license what's to say you won't rip a member here?

Are you using black-hat methods or just manually spamming everywhere you can?

If you were buyer then does that mean YOU disputed the charge? How can this be? Sounds like you just ripped them off to me. Please explain.

I am having a hard time understanding how you make the money you do off the traffic you have. Are you doing anything fraudulant outside of your site license? Is this click fraud? If you can publish URL maybe that will clear things up for buyers that have questions and concerns.

RectangleMan, Dec 2, 2008 IP
  2. mkmuzika

mkmuzika Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    May I have the link to this image host?

mkmuzika, Dec 2, 2008 IP
  3. F--K

F--K Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    Mr rectangleMan you can ask yabsofts for whole story of dispute. And Google could have caught me 3 months before if i was doing fraud clicks. For Link Every one is Messaging me or asking here and em telling them via PM so nothing to get worried about other isers. If u want to know any thing you can PM me Thanks.

F--K, Dec 2, 2008 IP
  4. moiz615

moiz615 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    F--K

You can give a good look to ur yabsoft contact me up.

moiz615, Dec 2, 2008 IP
  5. yabsoft

yabsoft Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    OK, let me tell you what happened between F--K and me. Actually about 3 months ago, I was trying to write down about the issue, but could not have time to finish it.

Definitely, F--K is using an illegal version of AIHS v2.2. Simply because he did not pay the money for script. I have requested him to remove script from his site about 3 month ago. But he simply ignore our request.

About 3 months ago, he was contacting me via DP forum to say with me how AIHS is cool and wanted to get some discount for AIHS license from us. That time, we were offering $30 discount. Then he wanted to pay via Westerunion and I gave him an address of my friend because I was on traveling and could not collect money. All our communication was smooth and pleasant untill he said he had sent money and gave me the money collect number. Then the HELL dream began. As a trust for him, I opened his account immediately. But what happened next was that my friend could not collect money by the number because my friend's name doesn't match the one he wrote! Then I asked him to cancel that WU and resend and since I was back and asked to change the payee address to my address. Then he was a bit angery and said he wrote all information correctly as i provided. And he was make excuses for not resending money. I even allowed him to deduct the last fee of WU since I know WU took higher fee for sending money. I have tried every methods to prove for him that I didn't recieve money. But the final result was same - he refused to resend again. OK. You wont pay and then we have the right to suspend your license. That is all.

F--K, I guess now you are regreting you should pay that $80 to take a legal license and thus your sale will be more smooth. $80 VS $1000? What a pity!

yabsoft, Dec 2, 2008 IP
  6. Smaaz

Smaaz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    There has been 1299 images uploaded with 108 registered members
    There has been 85 images with 15 galleries

$450 / per month.... I don't think so

Smaaz, Dec 2, 2008 IP
  7. F--K

F--K Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    And Yabsoft You didnt tell that i sent money to you via western union and you told me you messed up with your last name and first name and thats why western union denied to pay you money in china? Then you requested me to go western union and get your name changed and i requested you that please wait for 2 to 3 days because em busy in my university examz you simply said i cant wait and you cancled my order?
    correct me if i m wrong? I spend extra 20$ to send you money via western union plus 90$ you amount. and you behaved like em running away in thoes three days?

F--K, Dec 2, 2008 IP
  8. yabsoft

yabsoft Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Don't lie! 2 or 3 days to wait you? What is a joke! Do you want to me to paste all proofs(PM and comunication) here? You said you had sent money at 30 Oct, 2008. Then I ask you to resend money at 1 Sep, 2008. Then untill now, I could not recieve your money. If you keep good communication with us, we will not cancel your order, but you always let us to wait your response for 4-5 days.

I have told you before that you can take the fee (for example, as you say, $20) from the resend money.

yabsoft, Dec 3, 2008 IP
  9. F--K

F--K Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    But sir you simply said that i will cancel your order if you are not resending money all the problem was your attitude. I had provided you the MTCN number and refferal name to get the money. You can confirm about the sent money from WU by telling them MTCN number.

F--K, Dec 3, 2008 IP
  10. yabsoft

yabsoft Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    OK, I have not time to solve the issue with you here. Any way, your license is illegal. I will try to contact your hosting provider.

yabsoft, Dec 3, 2008 IP
  11. James12513

James12513 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    please pm the details

-James

James12513, Dec 3, 2008 IP
  12. likhary

likhary Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    if earning is 450$ / Month, then why you have sale. its totally unbelievable according to the site condition. may be the earning is not genuine.

likhary, Dec 14, 2008 IP
  13. Dr.

Dr. Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i would like have proof of revenue,

thanks

Dr., Dec 17, 2008 IP