1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[WTS] Identity - A One Page Multipurpose Website PSD Template

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by arbrox, Apr 10, 2016.

I Understand that this is a BST thread and do not intend to violate any of the rules. However, I am currently facing some issues linking my PayPal to Digitalpoint and unable to promote my work. Would really appreciate if the MODs move this thread to the BST section without PayPal linkage.

[WTS] Identity - A One Page Multipurpose Website PSD Template
    Price : $24.25
    (Please message me your PayPal registered email and I will send you an invoice with the above amount)

[​IMG]

Identity is a single page PSD template which is ideal to build a website for your business. The color scheme is customizable and the can be easily edited as per your requirements which makes Identity a multi purpose theme. Following are the features of this theme :

THEME FEATURES
    • Built on Twitter Bootstrap which is a widely used UI framework by most developers
    • Customizable color scheme
    • One page PSD with well-organized and grouped layers
    • Contains Home, Services, Portfolio, Testimonials and Contact Us sections
    • Uses FontAwesome and Vector icons
    • Multipurpose design ideal for any business

PERMISSIONS
    • You are allowed to modify the product and use it in a single website project
    • You are not allowed to resell the product with or without modifications

PRODUCT CONTENTS AND DELIVERY
    • The product is in digital file format and contains one PSD file along withe the license
    • The files will be emailed to your Paypal registered email in a compressed ZIP format

THEME PREVIEW

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
    arbrox, Apr 10, 2016 IP