1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[WTS] Great 100% Unique Niche Website w/ 4 revenue streams powered by awesome script

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Garland Robinson, Sep 12, 2007.

What If I Told You Can Have Your Very Own Professional, Completely Plug-n-Play, Turn-Key, Profit Pulling, Niche Website??
    If This Sound's interesting, READ ON!!!

Hello DP'ers!! I'm back again with an awesome niche website. I've strayed from my usual self made templates, and I've decided to use an awesome script to power this website.

You are bidding on a niche website focusing on the piping hot vitamin and dietary supplement industry!! This website has so much going for it, that you would be diagnosed with a mental illness if you did not bid!

This website will be a true one stop destination for anyone researching or shopping for vitamins, dietary supplements, herbs, and sports and fitness shakes and bars!

The website includes 5 100% unique handwritten articles on vitamins. The website also doubles as a store, in which the visitor can browse various eBay auctions related to the vitamin niche, you make money via eBay's affiliate program ran by Commission Junction.

Now an article website, with an eBay auction store is great enough by itself, however to really sweeten this deal, I have incorporated 3 more revenue stream into the website. There are Google Adsense contextual advertisements, Amazon.com Printed Books, and Clickbank eBooks! You have 4 ways to make money off a single visitor. This model far exceeds those websites only monetized by Adsense alone.

This website truly is the complete package for anyone looking for a true turn-key solution.

The Winner Of This Auction Will Receive:

• The Awesome Domain Name (GoDaddy Reg'd For Simple Transfer)
    • My License To The Script(A $97 Value)
    • All Of The Script Setup Files and Instruction Manuals
    • Absolutely FREE Installation and Setup Onto Your Server
    • OR
    • I Will Host This Site On My 99% Uptime Server FREE for 6 months
    • Ownership of Rights To All Content, Images, and Source Files
    • A Rock Solid Guarantee That This Content Will Never be Rewritten or Resold by me, EVER!!

This truly is a great deal. Even if you don't have hosting or anything, you can be making money with this website, seeing as I'm offering hosting FREE! Check out the URL for yourself, and when you return to DP, I'm pretty sure you'll want to place a bid!

URL: TheVitaminWeb.Info

F.A.Qs
    Q: What script are you using for this website?
    A: I'm using the Build A Niche Store PHP script.

Q: Isn't it illegal for you to sell a website running a script that you didn't make?
    A: No, the creator and owner of Build A Niche Store allows the selling of websites running his script, as long as the orginal owner transfers his license to the new owner. If I want to build another niche store, I'll have to repurchase the license. Click Here for more info on this.

Q: How hard is it to edit the website, say I want to add more articles or more sections?
    A: Adding content is a breeze with the Build A Niche Store Admin Panel. You can control every aspect of your site from this control panel. If you can point, click, copy, and paste, YOU'RE SET!

Q: What programs do I need to join in order to make money from this website?
    A: If you aren't already, you need to become a member of Google Adsense, The eBay Affiliate Program, The Amazon Affiliate Program, and the Clickbank Affiliate Program.

Q: Can I join these programs if I'm not in the US or Canada?
    A: All of these programs will accept people from outside of North America, however the eBay program has some stipulations...

Q: So, Can I join the eBay.com affiliate program if I do not live in the US?
    A: Yes you can. However, eBay.com is currently only accepting affiliate applications from people living in western, english speaking countries. If you do not live in such a country but have an active website that is receiving US based traffic then you can get around this by outlining the fact that you already have a site which is live, receiving US traffic and which you want to bring eBay.com products to.
    -Quoted from BuildANicheStore.com

Q: I'm A Total Computer Newbie, can I still make money?
    A: Absolutely! With Free Installation and Setup onto your server, or FREE hosting on my server, you don't have to even left click, as everything can be setup for you, if you so choose.

This is a 3 Day Auction ending Friday, September 12th at 11:00AM US Eastern Standard Time(GMT-05:00)

Pricing:

Incredibly Low Starting Bid Of Only: $10
    Appealing Bid Increment Of Only: $2.50

I only trust Paypal as my web payment processor. If you don't already have an account, you can setup one for free one their site. The winner is expected to send payment within 24 hours of the auctions end!

Thanks for reading, and HAPPY BIDDING!!

Garland Robinson, Sep 12, 2007 IP
  2. weishic

weishic Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    sharp looking site, is this a new site?
    I will start the bid w/ $10.

weishic, Sep 12, 2007 IP
  3. Garland Robinson

Garland Robinson Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thnx for the bid weishic. The site has been online since late august, however there is no revenue, as I have done absolutely no promotion whatsoever.

Garland Robinson, Sep 13, 2007 IP
  4. digital1016

digital1016 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $12.50 here

digital1016, Sep 15, 2007 IP
  5. Garland Robinson

Garland Robinson Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey guys. I'm sorry to inform you that the owner and creator of the BuildANiche script has informed me that his policy on selling sites powered by his script have changed. Sadly, people have been selling sites with his script without transferring the license to the buyer, and the buyer being ignorant of this, does not purchase a new license from him. This is basically stealing, and is downright wrong. This man has worked hard to create an awesome product, and people repay him by distributing his script illegally. This is a case of a few bad apples ruining it for everyone!

Anyways I'm going to have to close this auction as requested by the BuildANiche Store owner. I can switch this site over to a format such as the one you see here : http://www.realestatefacts.info

If there is enough interest I will recode the site to this format and post it up for sale.

Garland Robinson, Sep 15, 2007 IP