1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WTS: Forum Directory Website

Discussion in 'Sites' started by AllMyForums, Jul 29, 2009.

I'm just throwing this out there to see if there is any interested, and I'm going to be honest... I have done ZERO marketing, and the site makes no money yet.. (aside from a few affiliate sales on the "shopping tab"). but thats only because it's not set up to do that yet.

ALL the links on the shopping tab are affiliate links. the site can be set up to charge for featured links on the homepage of the given category. or even a bid directory.

the site is 100% custom built and has an admin section to manage the submissions.

I paid about $1000 for the site to be built and design. this site can be profitable for the right person. I'm been so busy running my forums, this has fallen by the wayside.

I really have no idea what to offer the site so here it is. please dont give the typical offers of $15 that I see so much. if you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer.

http://allmyforums.com

--

AllMyForums, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  2. AllMyForums

AllMyForums Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I hope this isn't a bannable offense but I forgot to add that I'd like to here what you think the site may be worth, just as your opinion.

AllMyForums, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  3. bretthexum

bretthexum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Nice site. Unfortunately many times it doesn't matter what you spent on it, it's what kind of money it brings in. I've found that out the hard way a few times. I buy sites at around 6-9 months revenue, or else buy cheap sites that have been neglected and people have given up on.

bretthexum, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  4. dealexy

dealexy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My opinion as to what your site is worth is probably upto 90% of what you'd expect your site to be worth!
    I don't think you would sell this to cover your expense of $1000

$1000 for design and software does seem expensive. The design of site can be made at a low cost along with the programming of the software as it need only use a basic script.

I'm sure that this site will make you $$$ within time! Good luck.

dealexy, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  5. Queen12

Queen12 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Great website,all the brand name are $$$$$.Oh,my god,you gona be rich.
    Huh.

Queen12, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  6. deelerdave

deelerdave Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I like the concentrated layout that presents a lot of sites in one page, but I'm not sure how you would fit adsense in there, and also whether there are enough keywords in the page for adsense to chew on.

deelerdave, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  7. findonline

findonline Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Interesting layout... the images really pop, but its hard to understand whats going on exactly - its a "time square" web site with a ton of in your face stuff, which I guess is good and bad.

findonline, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  8. AllMyForums

AllMyForums Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    thanks for the feedback everyone

AllMyForums, Jul 30, 2009 IP