1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[WTS] Fokya.com - Fmylife, twitter type social networking site

Discussion in 'Sites' started by thumbnailspro, Apr 13, 2010.

So I developed and designed Fokya.com a few months ago. I actually finished it last month and have not had time to market it or put the word out. This site has huge potential. All of the code is 100% original and developed by me! You could change this site around quite a bit. I wanted to modify it and make it kind a like twitter... wouldn't be hard to do at all but haven't had the time.

The domain name alone is priceless.... Fokya.com! :) Its a 5 letter domain and its easy to remember!

I put quite a bit of time into it and the site has not been marketed to much. YET!

If you have any questions about the site feel free to ask!

Go ahead and sign up and "test all the features and functionality" of the site before you make an offer!

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY! It's a funny "fmylife.com" type site... but has some serious revenue potential... not just talking adwords either! The audience that this site would target is the same "facebook, twitter, myspace" type audience and they DO spend their money!

If I get over $1,200 I will make a few modifications at your request... I was thinking of making the sign up simpler, first name, birth date, email, password... and also wanted to make it so people can post from thier cell phone... wouldn't be too difficult. If I sell it for less than $1,200... I will make modifications at the buyers request for a nominal fee!

thumbnailspro, Apr 13, 2010 IP
  2. thumbnailspro

thumbnailspro Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will set the starting price at $899 via google checkout or escrow!

thumbnailspro, Apr 18, 2010 IP