1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling WTS Advertising space on my busy community forum! Sports/Wrestling/Health & Fitness

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by gregory1989, Feb 23, 2012.

Hi Guys,

I am selling advertising spaces on my community forum! My website wwehq.com currently averages 500 unique visitors a day with some days being in the thousands (depending on news in the wrestling/ppvs world...screen shots below will show!)

I am selling links on my forum which will be on every page. We currently average around 50+ posts a day and have only just moved over to XenForo software. Our old forum can still be viewed here: www.wwehq.com/forum/forum.php where it was a PR2 and had thousands of posts/and members. Our old forum was a PR2 and was doing very well! But the lack of support I received with VB made me want to move forum software's.

Here are my prices below:

Text Links on Sidebar: $20.00 for 6 months
    Text Links on Footer: $10.00 for 6 months
    Image Banner on Sidebar: $35.00 for 6 months
    Image Banner on Footer: $20.00 for 6 months
    Image Banner at top of the page: $50.00 for 6 months.

The site is a predicted PR2 in the next couple of weeks, and we are gaining thousands of visitors weekly.

As mentioned above we moved forums over from VB to Xenforo but the migration with the databases was to much effort to import into Xen so we decided as a forum to start afresh.

What you will receive:
    With your purchase of advertising you will receive your link in your desired place and also a thread will be made to the members to let them know about your website as well as a shout out on the WWEHQ twitter account which currently has just short of 200 followers all included in the price bundle you buy.

Proof of Statistics
    [​IMG]
    Monthly stats, which you can see February is a busy month for us!

[​IMG]
    Daily Stats. As you can see we had some busy days due to some big wrestling announcements and PPV's. With wrestlemania only 6 weeks away you will want to get your purchase in asap!!

Anyway I hope you like what you see and for more information please send me a PM.

Thanks and regards
    Greg

gregory1989, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  2. ballparkbob

ballparkbob Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You should add a wrestling 900 number to the site. I remember the big days of the Hulk Hogan Hotline.

ballparkbob, Feb 26, 2012 IP
  3. gregory1989

gregory1989 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    haha that would be interesting! good idea :p

gregory1989, Feb 27, 2012 IP