1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[WTH] Part time Virtual assistant familar with blog install / setup / maintenance

Discussion in 'Services' started by JustWorth, Apr 10, 2010.

Looking for a part time virtual assistant who can handle blog related tasks
    -> Installation and configuration of wordpress blogs on cPanel / DirectAdmin hosts
    -> Maintenance (post and comment moderation, backup, etc.)
    -> Basic link building skills

Additional skills in html / php / graphics / writing would be good to have, but not essential. If you have any such skills, pl. do mention that. However, most of the work is going to be routine / boring / repetitive.

I'm looking for some one who can spend one hour a day, 25 days a month; as the activities pick up, can extend to longer hours. Payment through paypal, prefer monthly but can consider fortnightly.

Send me a PM with your monthly rate, and urls of blog(s) that you have set up / manage. Also, add any other relevant info (portfolio, skill sets etc) that you think will fit in.

I'm looking for Filipino / other Asian type rates, the lower the better (as long as you do have basic skills). Will respond only to those PM's that interest me, and have full details as requested above.

JustWorth, Apr 10, 2010 IP
  2. dreamtab

dreamtab Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How many blolgs you have? I can manage upto 100

dreamtab, Apr 11, 2010 IP