1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

{WTH} Long term betting content writer

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Maccke, Apr 21, 2009.

I'm looking for a long term content partnership with several domains. I got a handfull of true premiums and they are now being developed.

To start with, this content is for a leading irish sport betting website.
    Hope we can start out with 50 articles (250-400 words) and then do an evalution.

Looking primary for a combination of dedicated articles in the areas of horse racing, sports betting, betting, golf, rugby, gaelic football and greyhound. Some news related articles could also be interesting, if it's not too old information and totally unique.

After all, I assume that everything you send over will be copyscape approved, since I would not pay for dublicate content.

Would prefer a irish or british writer, but could also consider indian or other asian content writers.

Further, I especially appreciate if you got knowledge in this area and been doing articles related to betting before.

Please get back to me through Private Message with your email included on this topic with your bid (maximum $2-5/article) and some samples, perferable with URL's that's up and running.

Maccke, Apr 21, 2009 IP
  2. simplyshekhar87

simplyshekhar87 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey I am interested in doing your work. PM sent.

simplyshekhar87, Apr 21, 2009 IP