1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying [WTH] Google Local SEO Optimization Expert $1,000 Budget

Discussion in 'Services' started by andrewwise, Nov 9, 2009.

I'm looking for an expert in Google Local search optimization. Google Local is different than SEO, so please don't contact me if you don't have proven experience.

Please send me your portfolio of past sites you have optimized.

andrewwise, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  2. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Google local

hmm

Way I see it is, if you are providing the best most relevant search result to what it most likely in the mind of the surfer making the search query Google local will be just like any other Google result.

Google are striving (better than most) to help provide us all with the best search results they can, as after all that's what we all want, so like all the other search engines it is in their best interests to do so.

I would suggest that perhaps you ought to consider a good SEO, no matter their experience with Google local or not!

Just Google

Best Google SEO
    Hire the best SEO
    Hire the World's best SEO
    Hire the UK's best SEO
    Commission the best SEO
    Commission the World's best SEO
    Commission the UK's best SEO

Or some such similar search term

And I am sure you will soon find what you need, irrelevant of whether that person/Company have experience in Google local, as at the end of the day SEO is all about helping the SE's provide the best results & that's what really counts!

It takes very little time for a savvy SEO to cop on to what is needed for Google local as opposed to Google normal I would also add and say.

Revelations-Decoder, Feb 2, 2010 IP