WTH - Cartoon, Maskot, Logo, Template & Banner Designers

Discussion in 'Design' started by IDEASGirl, Oct 23, 2008.

Hi guys,

Sometimes my hands get a little bit full of work to do or I don't have the time (or talent) to do some of the work that comes my way. This doesn't happen all the time but it does sometimes. Of course I don't like to push work away, instead I have a selected group of designers & coders to work along these kind of projects.

I'm looking for designers with really good skills to develop quality designs.

These designers are going to be part of my "GROUP", so in other words I will subcontract your services for MY customers and you have to work in a backend confidential scenario. For more information about this please go HERE (specially last paragraph).

I pay ONLY by Paypal and after work is done and customer is satisfied.

Please PM me with some examples of work and fees accordingly. NO, I WON'T PM you, so please don't post "send me a PM", those will be ignored as PM without samples of work.

Thanks!

IDEASGirl, Oct 23, 2008 IP
    spencerp likes this.
  2. d3sign3r

d3sign3r Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Probably I'm the all-in-one you need, but I charge 50% upfront and 50% upon completion (before sending the source). You can have a look at my work on d3sign3r.com and d3sign3r.com/upload

If you can tackle with the 50% upfront matter, I'd love to serve.

Cheers

d3sign3r, Oct 23, 2008 IP
  3. ariefsyu

ariefsyu Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @wesellyoubuy : take a look at this thread post-date :)

Arief

ariefsyu, Dec 31, 2008 IP