1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[WTH] Anyone EXPERIENCED in eBay Product import?

Discussion in 'Services' started by keithjameslock, Feb 1, 2010.

I have a mass amount of products that need to be imported into an eBay store. I can provide a .csv file with the product information. I need it prepared and ready for importing into eBay.

It seems eBay has made some changes to the way products get imported.. here is a manual explaining the process: http://pages.ebay.com/file_exchange/SMP_FMC_User_Guide.pdf

It's important the data is cleaned before uploading. Duplicate products must be removed. The product names and descriptions might need to be trimmed because they may have too many characters for eBay. Some will need to be converted to Proper Case. It would be handy to know your way around Excel for this stuff.

Then, it appears as though 2 import files have to be created using templates provided by eBay. I don't really know for sure. I don't have the time to read the 99 page manual and wrap my head around it all.

Also... there is a product import limit with eBay so the files will have to be broken up. We are dealing with A LOT of data/products here so this should be done with care.

If you are EXPERIENCED in this sort of thing and know you way around eBay, Excel, CSV files and the intricacies thereof.. contact me with a price.

Thanks,
    Keith

keithjameslock, Feb 1, 2010 IP