1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[WTF!!] Clients having b(*)lls:

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by amandeepmail, Mar 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amandeepmail

amandeepmail Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I dont understand the point of your post. Since you are getting $5 per 100 words, what in gods name are you doing on DP besides advertising your services on my thread. The market wont level out, it will bury you underground.

Best of luck in your endeavors.

amandeepmail, Apr 21, 2009 IP
  2. phaze3131

phaze3131 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    well I know he does quality work, and delivers in a very timely fashion.

phaze3131, Apr 24, 2009 IP
  3. the writer

the writer Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You got the numbers incorrect. Heck, if I were making $5 per 100 words, I'd be jumping up and down like a dog! My point is that it's not a sin to expect to be paid at least .05 cents per word for one's efforts, especially if they have some kind of track record (such as writing a book, which I have), but when you're trying to compete with folks willing to write these articles for .003 or .004 cents a word, you don't have a chance.

That's the point. I'm backing up your initial premise.

the writer, Apr 24, 2009 IP
  4. Gimi

Gimi Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have used Alex for a little while now writing articles for me on various promotional keywords. His work has always been delivered on time and his command of written English is very good. His articles have been between 400 and 500 words in length as per my spec. and although the subject was very repetitive he managed to submit original well written articles on all the subjects requested.
    Gimi

Gimi, May 7, 2009 IP
  5. Immomsdaughter

Immomsdaughter Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just ordered a couple of articles from Alex and am very happy with the quality of his posts. There's no doubt that he has a good command of English. I have hired a few other writers from dp in the past and some have been pretty disappointing, i.e. poor grammar and spelling, etc.

At the rate he is offering, whether you have bulk orders or small projects - I would recommend him highly. I am definitely keeping him on my list of writers.:)

Immomsdaughter, May 10, 2009 IP
  6. amandeepmail

amandeepmail Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    "How are you feeling?", he asked.
    "Never felt better sir.", I promptly replied, not taking my eyes off the nurse who took my pulse.
    "That was indeed a speedy recovery mister, I must say." he said without taking his eyes off the test results.

His hands reached for his cellphone. I didnt have enough of the nurse when she turned away to fetch my brother's number. Though I was physically there, trying to catch her eyes, my mind wandered elsewhere.
    "You can take him tonight, but keep him at rest. The fever might develop again, if he exerts himself too much." is the last thing I remember I heard before I went into a deep sleep.
    When I regained consciousness, my PC was there in front of my bed while my mother was pouring coffee for me from her kettle.
    Hello DP'ers,

I am back again, offering my services to all. The change in weather and the sudden rain caught me unawares last week. I apologize for my absence, during the time I spent on my bed in the hospital.

For those reading this post, not knowing what services I am talking about, please read the first post in this thread.

Eagerly waiting for your response and looking forward to making new friends.

Yours sincerely,

Alex

amandeepmail, May 11, 2009 IP
  7. myst729

myst729 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @Alex,

Glad you are back. Sadly we didn't have a chance to work last time. Sending you email of a new offer. Let me know if you are available and interested.

myst729, May 11, 2009 IP
  8. theultimate1

theultimate1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So, finally Alex... Was the nurse a male or female? Haha, relax... am just kidding.

It feels nice to see this thread. I mean, Reading people's open-frustration in the marketplace is not taken well, but hey... it depends on how you put it across. I can understand when you say you have no option but to lower your rates. Been there, done that... doing that. :p

I saw your sample articles in the first post, and I'd like to tell everyone reading this thread that Alex's content offers way more value than $1 per 100 words. If you use/promote his work properly, you'll easily make multiple times your investment in Alex. Good luck, mate :)

theultimate1, May 11, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.