1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying WTB Social Signal Checker Script Tool

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Mkcoy, Jun 14, 2015.

Hello all. I am looking for a a social signal checker tool or someone to build one for me.

Check out this social signal checker tool for an example of what I'm looking for.

I want it to be more or less exactly like that, just input a url, hit enter and it check and show you how many signals you have on all the top social networking sites.

I want it to check and count signals from all the top sites and also some social bookmarking sites too!

Facebook
    Twitter
    Pinterest
    Google+
    LinkedIn
    Pinterest
    StumbleUpon
    Delicious
    Digg
    Reddit
    Tumblr

If possible, for Facebook, I would also like it to show how many actual Likes, Shares & Comments you have.
    For Twitter, I would like it to show how many tweets and retweets also were found.
    And for Pinterest, how many Pins and Repins were found.

Also if possible, I would like it to show more details as an "Advanced option" that can be ticked.
    If this "Advanced details" option is ticked, I want it to show more details about the URL such as how this site does it.

If you can do something like this, please get in touch with me on here or add me on skype.

Any questions just ask. Cheers!

Mkcoy, Jun 14, 2015 IP