1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[WTB] Quality Technology Articles Needed

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Artistic, Jul 29, 2009.

I need high quality technology articles related to software, blogging and internet in a question-answer format.

for eg.
    Top 5 magazine style themes for Blogger? (which exist presently)
    The answers to above will be in this format (Short opening line followed by the theme: Name - then either one line description followed by image or just an image and then a summary and link to the site+download source) You are expected to write your own summary using the summary provided by the sites.

Here is an example article i am looking at

There are initially 15 such questions and all are on similar lines but from different technology fields. If you do a good job, i will give you more work in future.

As you can see, the job involves some research apart from writing. You are free to utilize other sources to write your articles. However, the articles must not be lifted and should pass through CopyScape Premium(I will do that with every article you provide)

• You should be able to show prior articles written by you.
    • Needless to say they must be well written and free from typo's and bad grammar.
    • You should be tech savvy.
    • You should be ready to invest some time in searching and knowing what is the best answer to the question.
    • The articles should not be republished under any circumstances. Goes without saying that they should not be lifted directly from other sites in the first place.

Please pm me your rates for 15 such articles and how long you will take?

Artistic, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  2. memasti

memasti Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Artistic,

I think you are looking for technical writers right? I have experiences writing technical articles at freelance sites. If interested I can do it for you :)

memasti, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  3. Artistic

Artistic Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As some had requested. i will pay 4$ to 7$ an article depending on the quality of work you do.

4. Refresher

Refresher Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Will the questions be given by you or do we frame our own questions in an article? :confused:

Refresher, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  5. Artistic

Artistic Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    of course i will give :)