1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[WTB] Proven EXPERT SEO needed for ongoing SEO management

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Mike Huntstinks, Apr 19, 2011.

I am looking for a PROVEN expert SEO. I am not looking for some hack that thinks they know SEO, you must be 100% capable of ranking my website #1 on Google, Yahoo and Bing for 4 main keywords.

Keyword 1 has 503,000 results on Google.

Keyword 2 has 709,000 results on Google.

Keyword 3 has 1,340,000 results on Google.

Keyword 4 has 2,000,000 results on Google.

I know how the SEO game works, I just don't have time to manage SEO for this website.
    Preferrably you are located in North America and speak english as a first language.
    If you can't pull off and maintain #1 ranking on a very low competition market using ZERO BLACKHAT then don't bother wasting your time or mine.

I have a decent sized budget for purchasing backlinks etc to make this happen so you have all of the tools at your disposal in terms of achieving this goal on an ongoing basis. That said, I'm far from new to this game so don't present me with outlandish fees to pull this off as it is basically a no brainer given the fact that I will purchase links, pay for directory subs, etc... A few hours a week should be all this will take.

I need to hire someone for this position ASAP. PM me for further details and to present your bid on this offer.

Thanks to all who reply in advance!

Mike Huntstinks, Apr 19, 2011 IP