1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[WTB] Looking for help in bringing in traffic to RateMyPhotos.net

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by eddy2099, Apr 22, 2006.

I've just bought over this site http://www.Ratemyphotos.net which is a site which allows members to post their pictures and get rated, typically it is a social network website targetted to teens and young adults.

After I bought the site, I realized that the script was not working and thus the members have all gone away. I think the last member entry was October 2005 which is bad.

In any case, if you can provide some solutions in advertising and attracting this segment of the market (teens and young adults) who want to interact and make friends, PM me with your plans and price.

This is a for-fun website so I do not really have a huge budget for it. I just need almost instant but real traffic. I do not need someone to go in and make tons of sign up entries and go away or for someone to post entries in the forums and goes away.

I believe probably if you have a teen blog or myspace with lots of teens and young adult friends, you might be the one I am looking for.

Thanks.

eddy2099, Apr 22, 2006 IP
  2. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ah, I think the site was down earlier. Not sure what happened but it is back up now. Sorry about that.

eddy2099, Apr 23, 2006 IP