1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WTB - Las Vegas related sites

Discussion in 'Sites' started by sunone, Oct 30, 2008.

Hi,

I am interested in Las Vegas related sites/blogs. Domain needs to be established for at least 6 months. Please pm me with url and your asking price. Please also provide proof on both traffic and revenue.

Thanks,
    sunone

sunone, Oct 30, 2008 IP
  2. mike02127

mike02127 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I'm selling www.vacationrentals-vegas.com. You can see the stats at http://vacationrentals-vegas.com/stats vacationrentals-vegas.com.pdf. Site is 3-4 years old and used to be PR3. I haven't done much with it for months and the traffic has really fallen off but it still makes a few bucks.

Awhile back I figured it makes about 7.5 cents per visitor through CJ/Ebay and adsense. It's one of many classified sites I developed and I don't have the time to break out the income and detail everything. First person who offers me $2500 takes it.

mike02127, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  3. cashwealth

cashwealth Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have vegas-travel.org for sale.

Let me know if you're interested.

cw

cashwealth, Nov 29, 2008 IP