1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WTB Installs for facebook app

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by scriptsy26, Mar 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello,

Looking for ways to promoot my app. i need a low budget marketing plan to get more installs and more active users. Is cubics a good way or others.
    i have tried zohark, but not much affect.
    Does anyone tried facebooks adds?, you can only pay with creditcard, that sucks.

Let me know
    Thanks

scriptsy26, Mar 12, 2008 IP
  2. scubish

scubish Active Member

Best Answers:
    I used fbexchange.com to kickstart my app on Facebook. Their pricing starts at $0.12 per click and I found that the conversion rate is a little bit better than with socialmedia ($0.10 per click) and much much much better than zohark (which didn't convert at all for me).

You also try Facebooks own ads, sometimes you can get below $0.10 per click depending on CTR and country targeting.

What is your app?

scubish, Mar 13, 2008 IP
  3. scriptsy26

scriptsy26 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for you post.

oke will check fbexchange out, is that also a app?
    Yes zohark got me clicks but no installs, i have check out socialmedia but never tried it, my app is in my signature.
    you can also look at: http://apps.facebook.com/marriagelicense

I think facebook ad is a good way because you can country target and keywords.

scriptsy26, Mar 13, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.