1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Writing Services - Forum Posting (Any Niche) - Blog Writing (Politics/History) - Blog Commenting

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by jasontn, Mar 19, 2019.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    $1 per 100 words for blogging. $1 per 10 posts for forum posting (reply/thread-starter length - at least 3 sentences) $1 per 100 words for blog commenting.

Note: When I say 100 words, I really mean - on or slightly above that number and you won't be charged for extra.

Forum Posts: Any Niche

Blogging: Politics and Related Subjects Only.

Blog Commenting - Any Niche

Note, I do not do rewrites and blog posts should be allowed to be opinionated to some degree. Also, I don't do SEO schemes of posting on various forums and I don't use multiple screen-names for the same forum. Also, no lying on stuff or ghost writing, please.

Experience: Tons of experience on political forums and forums of other places. Anyway, one of my passions is politics/history so a breeze for me to do blog posts.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
    jasontn, Mar 19, 2019 IP
    Karen May Jones likes this.
  2. garry420

garry420 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    interested in forum posting kindly message me your skype id or add me pulkit_thakur
    Note niche is hinduism.
    Thanks

garry420, May 1, 2019 IP