1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Writing Quality Web Content & Articles at LOW PRICE

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by GeorgR., Oct 23, 2012.

I am a writer, web content creator, SEO and internet marketer and have many years experience writing on various topics. This can vary from SEO, IM to gaming, tech or health. (Please ask for my older ezine handles, I don't want to disclose them here in public. The same goes for my sites. Thanks :) )

I also have experience writing ebooks and press releases and operate and own several niche sites.
    I will write for you and can offer you a fair and attractive price of only $5/500 words. (I usually charge min. $12/500 words.)

You will be amazed by the quality of my writing and I will guarantee you satisfaction and very short turnaround times. I am not outsourcing to people who lack English and grammar skills.

You can contact me via my email rauh.georg AT gmail.com - Skype is available as well!

I am looking forward to a trusted, mutually beneficial relationship - long term preferred. Cheers!

Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
    GeorgR., Oct 23, 2012 IP
  2. aoreiano

aoreiano Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I want to order 500 words article to try out the service.

aoreiano, Oct 29, 2012 IP