1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Writing content for Travel Site

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by gautam1985, Feb 6, 2012.

Hi,

I have a project that needs to be taken care of, I need a specialized content writer who can offer me to redo our "travel" site and generate a lot of content. I would like someone to give me an estimate to redo the site. I need someone who has lot of information about local travel in Washington DC metro area. Also preferably aware of local transportation in big cities. PM me for more information. Please i do not want any indian content writers or spinners to play with me. I would see your work and based on the content quality that u have written. I need these articles to be human friendly, not search engine friendly. Also i will proof read each of the articles before paying you. If you agree to terms please contact me. I will pay for your efficient work. DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE BLUFFING or FLUFFING Content via wikipedia.

gautam1985, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  2. special301

special301 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

I am interested.

Contact me asap

Gmail-shuchibhatnagar
    skype-shuchi.bhatnagar1

special301, Feb 11, 2012 IP
  3. alihasyim

alihasyim Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested and willing to work with you for the job which youhave to offer.
    this is my gmail : odanjord94(at)gmail(dot)com

alihasyim, Feb 11, 2012 IP