1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Writing articles for long time but no traffic

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Vivek Nanda, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Tedel

Tedel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Short and simple answer is yes.

That may be playing against you. Your competitors may be outranking you because they are writing similar to you and they have more power (read authority) on the Internet than you.

Relying on just one tactic to get traffic or rankings is never enough. Link-building must be a cocktail and must never be "traceable" to work. As soon as you get into a pattern you will get sunk.

65.6% unique is not enough. You either write your articles in an absolutely new way or just link to the source. That's the nature of the Internet. Also, from what I can read from that image, your are repeating your words too much. That's not how a normal person writes. As it seems, you are writing for the crawlers instead. That might be the main reason you are not ranking. All things being equal, I'll bet your writing appears to be spammy and is treated as such.

My suggestion? Get a better writer.

I hope this helps.

Tedel, Jun 11, 2014 IP
  2. MarielaSchmidt

MarielaSchmidt Member

Best Answers:
    Work on Your SMM Strategy

MarielaSchmidt, Jun 29, 2014 IP
  3. Vivek Nanda

Vivek Nanda Member

Best Answers:
    @MarielaSchmidt could you please elaborate a bit. I am pretty new to this..

Vivek Nanda, Jun 29, 2014 IP
  4. Jake Rigdon

Jake Rigdon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Totally agree. You should be aiming for 100% uniqueness.

Jake Rigdon, Jun 29, 2014 IP
  5. dinnovator

dinnovator Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there,

If you want to rank up high in Google for long time then you need tonic of proper combination of quality backlinks with social media links. If you have any query related to ranking please ping me on d.innovator.

Thanks

dinnovator, Jul 2, 2014 IP
  6. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If the articles are on your website, then the content is great. If they are on Article Directories, better stop and post ONLY on your website. Also, now you need QUALITY backlinks. You can try with Social Bookmarking backlinks for every of your article pages, then a quick Forum marketing, why not some blog comments, etc. :)

patco, Jul 4, 2014 IP
  7. WebScavenger

WebScavenger Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Writing content is not enough. You might get an initial boost when it's first published, but after that Google and other search engines will be looking for signals that your content is really worthwhile - signal like: backlinks, social signals, traffic, etc.

WebScavenger, Jul 6, 2014 IP
  8. j3thro

j3thro Member

Best Answers:
    Since you're new to offpage SEO or linkbuilding. Be careful on which you follow and this is important. For whitehat SEO, it is more of email outreach to relevant websites. There are different ways to do this, just read http://backlinko.com/ they share good techniques and what they're teaching really makes sense to me and is really smart. For greyhat SEO, you can do Private Blog Network but it takes time and money to set them up right. Just read the link I gave and you'll get better ideas.
    For social links like twitter, facebook, bookmarking sites etc.... and forum posting as well. they are good for getting visitors BUT they hold very little value for link building.

j3thro, Jul 7, 2014 IP
  9. raynorhere

raynorhere Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you must also use h1,h2 .. <em> , b, such tags sure also use social network

raynorhere, Jul 7, 2014 IP
  10. blogsetter

blogsetter Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, I have a friend that has over 800 articles on his blog and hardly receive 50 unique visits a day, I'm going to say to you the same thing I said to him, respectfully, your SEO sucks, i have a blog that is less than two months old and i am already ranking on the third page for effective seo strategy, you may want to read http://blogsetter.com/5-effective-seo-strategy/ to improve your on page and off page SEO.

blogsetter, Jul 7, 2014 IP
  11. sakib hasan11

sakib hasan11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, it’s far easier to spread a message—both political and marketing—around the world. However, that does not mean social media is a miracle cure for every struggling political movement or online business.

sakib hasan11, Jul 15, 2014 IP